Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 64

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Tuesday:

7 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a coffee with cream. Lunch was sauteed potatoes and onions. Dinner was rice congee with pollock. Also ate a 72g thing of French goat cheese and a toooon of coconut chips. Calories 1950. Walked 2.5 miles.

Wednesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was sauteed potatoes and onions. Had a macaron as a snack. Dinner was an apple, a pomegranate, rice congee with pollock and napa cabbage, and coconut chips. Calories 2000. Walked 3 miles.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Am enjoying Nagaimo & other Japanese specialty foods much more often lately (gobo rocks & I grow my own daikon) Been buying them @ large Korean grocers much more inexpensively than @ tiny Japanese stores...

Check out this recipe, from Umami Mart http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77447.html

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Thursday:

8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 1.25 lb purple sweet potato. Got a little tired of eating just sweet potatoes, so had an unsweetened chocolate truffle for lunch. Walked around about 3.5 miles. Did about 5 sprints (longer than I usually do) down the street, and breath started tasting weird. Also began getting a stitch and lightheaded, so decided to stop. Strangely, my shoulder felt better, but not sure if that was because everything else was comparatively working very hard. Dinner was 1.25 lb purple potato, 1/2 lb grated nagaimo, and 6 eggs. Calories 1850.
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Yay! Yes, I get all my Japanese produce at the local Chinese grocery, 99 Ranch

By the way...clear out your inbox!! >_< haha

Thursday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 1 lb potatoes with onions, a 1 lb napa cabbage salad, and a large purple sweet potato (3/4 lb). Lunch was a cup of coffee with cream and goat milk yogurt. Walked about 4 miles the entire day. Gym.

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x1x5.......(after back squats)...125x1x5
    Back squat: 135x1x5, 165x2x5 (fail on second set...)
    OHP: 45x1x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x5, 185x1x5, 225x1x2

Dinner was 1/3 cup black rice with 2/3 lb pollock, 2 eggs, 1/4 lb nagaimo, a 1 lb napa cabbage salad, and a thing of chocolate covered cacao nibs. Calories 2450.

Friday:

7.5-8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 1 lb potatoes with onions and 2 boiled pastured eggs. Lunch was a coffee with cream, 1/3 lb carrots, German prosciutto, and chocolate covered cacao nibs. Had a coffee in late afternoon, with cream. And dinner was 1/4 lb nagaimo and some bitter melon. At night had some vodka and cough drops. Calories 1800, 3 miles of walking, and 3-4 hours of dancing my ass off at a club

Saturday:

5.5 hours of sleep. Brunch was lamb with seaweed soup and a napa cabbage salad. Baked and ate a looooot of muffins because I wanted to try a bunch of recipes and get rid of my honey. Weirdly enough, the more honey I consumed, the better off my throat felt, even though in the past, I had scratchy throats after consuming honey. Also devoured 4oz of Tcho 99% baking chocolate (some of which were in the muffins) and 3 oz of dried goji berries. Then had another napa cabbage salad and 1/3 lb carrots. Oh, and a lemon gelatin gummy. Calories 3050 and no exercise (for good reason!)

Symptoms that carried over from dancing too long: really, really sore legs from my workout on Thursday, sore throat, general tiredness, and a new addiction to Portlandia.

Sunday:

8.5 hours of sleep. Went out to church and subsequent shopping at local groceries and Whole Foods. Ate some dried fruit samples at Whole Foods. Then came home and ate lamb heart sukiyaki. Then baked a bunch of coconut-pumpkin-honey custards because I needed to finish my coconut milk before it went bad. Unfortunately, ate all of it, and also several oz shredded coconut. It was kind of awesome because I was really, really hot for 2 hours. Then I ate about 3 oz unsweetened chocolate chips. Went out and did a few running sprints. Dinner was 2 eggs, a napa cabbage salad, and a half lb of sheep's milk feta. Calories 3500. Surprisingly I did not feel overly full or nauseous....o_o

Monday:

7 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was 1 lb Chinese beef liver and 1 lb potatoes and onions. Was going to eat a whole boiled bitter melon and 3/4 lb of nagaimo, but then while walking around DT, chanced upon free Yogurtland (which tasted horrendous, for the record!). Then I also gave into 5 oz ricotta salata and chocolate covered nibs. Drank some caffeinated tea at Bible study, which ended up turning into a couldn't-sleep-til-2-am episode. Baked some lemon coconut flour muffins and ate them along with an oz of unsweetened chocolate chips. Calories 2650 and walked 4.5 miles.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tuesday:

4.5-5 hours of sleep. Ate half the potatoes and onions I made at 1am. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was the other half of potatoes and onions and also went to TJ's to grab some ricotta salata and chocolate covered nibs to eat. Walked about 4 miles during the day. Gym.

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x1x5, 125x3x5
    Back squat: 165x1x1 (easy peasy)
    Cleans: 45x1x5, 65x3x3

I can't get that form right for the cleans....well at least I will be working on them for a while since my shoulder is too messed up for a snatch.

Dinner was 2/3 cup rice with pollock and sauerkraut (which made me all puffy the next day like the kimchi o.o) and snacks of shredded coconut and goji berries. Calories 2600.

Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast