Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 62

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So I talked to my mom and it turns out that as a child, I had immunity issues and had a weak body in general. This concerns me because maybe I am overstimulating my body with all the exercise I do, especially because now I feel like I'm prone to injury, and I get bloating very easily from sensitivities from certain foods despite being in my early twenties (as opposed to my mom, with a similar body, who got bloating issues starting when she was 40).

I've been feeling very "off" since I moved to the Bay and started extreme exercise/dieting regimes. The only time when I felt 100% was when I drank hella bullet proof coffee and only exercised half-assedly a few times a week. I felt good, but I also gained too many lbs...

Going to try to step down on the exercise a bit for now, incorporating a little light yoga, and switching to the less-inflammatory pork meat from beef. Going to try to keep my protein around 80g-100g and add more carbs.

WTF I swear people are stealing my cauliflower rice sushi idea on the blogosphere -.-

Monday:

7 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coconut milk simmered kale and pollock and some chestnuts. Midmorning snack was a coffee with cream. Lunch was an ahi tuna salad. Walked about 3.5 miles. Sampled a shitton of goat cheese and ate two apples. Dinner was mostly a chipotle burrito bowl and some rice. Calories 2000.

Tuesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a lot of sweet sticky black rice and some sauteed rainbow chard, followed up by some homemade pork floss from my mom. Midmorning snack of coffee with cream...the dude TOTALLY screwed up my drink and dumped milk in, and then dumped in way too much cream to make up for his mistake. -.- So much for hipster coffee places. Anyway.... Walked about 2 miles during the day. Lunch was chestnuts, pork floss, and rainbow chard. Dinner was a pint of grape tomatoes, 4 free-range eggs, and then ohmaigoodness, went to town on coconut chips. And dried nori. Calories 2550. Fail at not eating much for dinner...should have only eaten one egg, but felt bad about my low protein for the day.

Today's massive binge was probably either related to the sugary black rice in the morning or the humongous amount of cream in that coffee. Ugh.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Haha yupppp. The real stuff has a lot of junk in it, but my mom just fries up some shredded pork and it's almost like the real deal, except it's not sweet. And not as fine, but I don't care as much about that

Wednesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was some attempt at chicken nuggets (fail but still good) and some rainbow chard. Snack of coffee with a CORRECT amount of cream. Lunch was the same as breakfast. Walked 3.5 miles. Gym.

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x1x5, 125x3x5 (with 10 sec rest between ALL sets...sigh)

Must be taking a lot of stress in my right shoulder again. Or maybe it could be my RC trying to fix itself? Dinner was 2/3 cup white rice, 3 eggs, and some kimchi. And a little bit coconut chips in the end. Calories 1900.

Oh yeah, and weighed myself. 156.

Thursday:

OOoo man. Last night I had 8.5 hours of sleep, and I didn't play video games at ALL. I am feeling pretty good this morning. Usually I wake up with some headache or slight throat iffiness that eventually goes away during the day, but none of that this morning!

Breakfast was chicken nuggets and rainbow chard. Had green tea in the morning. Same food from breakfast for lunch. Had small coffee with cream. Dinner was some chocolate covered almond samples, a banana, 1.5 lbs organic heirloom tomatoes, and 2 boiled eggs. Dessert of shredded coconut and gelatin. Calories 1950.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 01-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Friday:

7-ish hours of sleep? Went to sleep at 10:15, woke up at 4:45, had trouble falling asleep, and woke up at 6:30 via alarm. Breakfast was kale and pollock in coconut milk and some tomato and nagaimio. Had kombucha and a very small coffee with cream, and a very very small chocolate truffle. Lunch was the same as breakfast, and 4 boiled eggs. Had another very small coffee with cream. Dinner was the rest of the tomato and nagaimo. Large lass of wine for happy hour. Came home and ate some shredded coconut and another 3 eggs. Calories 2350. Walked about 3.5 miles.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 01-19-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Saturday:

7 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a Chinese dried plum. Lunch was kale simmered in coconut milk and pollock. Went to the gym and did:

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x1x5, 125x3x5 (with rests in between reps again...)

Went shopping for food and ate like 800 calories worth of chocolate covered nuts.... -.-

Dinner was nagaimo-egg-salmon pancake and 1 lb tomatoes. Also had a Kevita drink at night. Calories 2100. Walked about 2.5 miles.

PrimalCon New York
    Ugh, spotted the exact same prosciutto di San Daniele and mozzarella di bufala at Whole Foods today as the ones I purchased at the small grocery store in Mountain View a year/month back. $10 for the 3 oz prosciutto vs $2, and $9 for the mozzarella vs $2. Should have taken more advantage of it when it was a steal

Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast