Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 61

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Saturday:

7 hours of sleep. Sweet potato and egg for breakfast. Maybe half an hour of walking, trying to buy a heater at Costco(s) to no avail. Also had some chocolate samples...and a bottle of kombucha. Lunch was beef liver with pasta sauce. Dinner was some turkey wing hot and sour soup with chocolate as dessert. Calories 2000.

Sunday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was two sweet potatoes and leftover turkey wing. Feeling sick. Went to church. Lunch was a few oz lamb neck (there was a lot of bone!), 1 lb chard, unsweetened chocolate, coconut chips, and some nori. Barely any exercise, with just basic walking. Calories 2600.

Monday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Late breakfast was coffee with some cream. Lunch was a sweet potato. Dinner was a sweet potato and some kale chips and some coconut chips. Calories 1950 and 3 miles of walking.

My rotator cuff!! T_T

Tuesday:

9 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a small purple sweet potato. Lunch was kombucha, a sweet potato, rainbow chard, and small tuna salad from my colleague's invitation. Dinner was purple sweet potato, white rice, some rainbow chard, and some coconut chips. Calories 1850 and 3 miles of walking.

This bloat is unbearable. I keep pooping every other hour. Was hoping the white rice would help, but it just made me hungry xD

Wednesday:

8 hours (maybe closer to 7.5) of sleep. Breakfast was 1.5 lb purple sweet potato. Walked 3 miles during the day. Dinner was 1.5 lb purple sweet potato, finishing at 6PM. Calories 1100.

Thursday:

8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 1.25 lb purple sweet potato. Got a little tired of eating just sweet potatoes, so had an unsweetened chocolate truffle for lunch. Walked around about 3.5 miles. Did about 5 sprints (longer than I usually do) down the street, and breath started tasting weird. Also began getting a stitch and lightheaded, so decided to stop. Strangely, my shoulder felt better, but not sure if that was because everything else was comparatively working very hard. Dinner was 1.25 lb purple potato, 1/2 lb grated nagaimo, and 6 eggs. Calories 1850.

Why is it that in any given month I only get 1 week of no abdominal bloating, which is a week after I finish my period? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Friday:

5.5 hours of sleep....went to sleep at 10, then woke up at 1:45...couldn't get back to sleep until almost 4, and waking up at 6 for work. This day was also a fuck-up in terms of acting out at work. I couldn't handle it and had to walk around Stanford for almost 2 hours to calm down and be able to talk without crying. Ugh.

Breakfast was ground beef and kale saute. Lunch was the same. Around late afternoon, went to get a 99% hot chocolate made with cream. Sooooo good and sooooo full xD Then I went to Costco and had a bunch of Larabar samples. And then ate a large pint of grape tomatoes. Calories 1750.

Saturday:

8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a yam pancake and a tin of sardines. Hiked for 4 hours (although should have taken 2.5 lol). Very late lunch was beef liver in pasta sauce and kale chips and 1/2 lb of Korean chestnuts. Dinner was a small part of a pumpkin casserole. Calories 2550.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sunday:

8.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was the rest of the pumpkin casserole. Started having onion gas... Lunch was a bunch of dried cherries from the farmer's market, followed by some sticky black rice. Dinner was lamb neck soup with seaweed and nagaimo. Calories 2550.

Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast