Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 60

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Friday:

7 hours of sleep. Went to yoga for breakfast and had lunch of 3/4 lb wild shrimp and some kale chips. And some mochi. Dinner was sushi. Minimal exercise other than the yoga. Calories 1600.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 12-30-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Saturday:

10 hours of sleep. 14 hours into lunch. Lunch was first a whole bunch of Whole Foods and Costco samples of cheese and chocolate. Lunch was some organic spring mix with organic tomatoes and turkey. Then lots of kombucha. Then a bunch of wild berry trail mix. Dinner was lamb kebabs and some napa cabbage. Calories 2100. Walked maybe 2 slow miles the entire day.

Hmmmm I regret deleting that incriminating picture of me standing in front of a mirror in my underwear to pose for a comparison pic in the future. I now have nothing to compare against. OH WELL.

Now, to set reasonable New Year's goals....

- Heal my adrenals so that I will never feel sleepy during the day again after a restful night's sleep
    - Find something every day to be happy about and take the time (even just 5 minutes) to relish in that happiness
    - Gym goals below

~ Deadlift: 2x bodyweight
    ~ Squat: 1.5x bodyweight
    ~ Bench: .75x bodyweight
    ~ OHP: .65x bodyweight
    ~ Snatch: .7x bodyweight

Sunday:

8 hours of sleep. Kumquats, eggs, and wildberry trail mix for breakfast. I think the kumquats upset my stomach because it hurt for an hour before stopping. Lunch was hot pot in MSG soup, with lamb, fish, shrimp, mushrooms, and spinach. Sprinted down the street a few times, and did several rounds of crunches and bicycles. Felt nauseous afterward? O_o From the food. Dinner was kale chips, coconut kale soup with fish, and assorted vegetable dishes sauteed in olive oil. Calories 3100.

Monday:

7 hours of sleep. Went TOTAL apeshit on the chocolate. Breakfast was some eggs, an apple, some kumquats, and about 10 Lindor truffles. Walked about 2 miles. Lunch was eel and hamachi sushi. Played a few games of DDR. Snack in between on the long drive home to keep myself awake was 12 more Lindor truffles. Walked about a mile. Dinner was turkey wing soup with mushrooms. Then had 6 more truffles. Then went out with a friend to grab pearl milk tea. Calories 3650.

Tuesday:

7.5-8 hours of sleep. Fasted through breakfast and ate at around 2, which was a 14 hour fast. Gym in the morning. Legs were SOOOO sore from ... DDR? O_o

Squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 170x3x5 (last set had a 30 sec rest in between 3rd and 4th rep)
    OHP: 45x1x5, 65x1x5, 75x3x5 (last set had 30 sec rest in between 3rd and 4th rep)
    Deadlift: 135x1x5, 185x1x5, failed @ 235x1x1

One and only meal consisted of 3/4 lb kale chips with olive oil, 3/4 lb fried chicken liver, 1 mango, 2/3 dry cup rice, and a chocolate bar. Yes, I am very very sick of chocolate now. Calories 2000.

Wednesday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was some potatoes and parts of my lunch, which was beef and seaweed soup and potatoes. Everything went to shit after I had a glass of kombucha in the afternoon. I did some yogamazing right before dinner. And dinner was an apple, 4 fried pastured eggs with stir fried rainbow chard, and some purple sweet potatoes. Then I had 12 Lindor truffles. At least they're gone now............3350 calories.

Thursday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was 7 eggs, seaweed salad, and some small fingerling potatoes. Walked about 3 miles throughout the day. Yoga pre-dinner. Dinner was turkey wing hot and sour soup with an egg. Also consumed a pound + of purple sweet potatoes. Calories 2600.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Friday:

6.5 hours of sleep. No breakfast, but had a midmorning snack of kombucha and a few pieces of chocolate truffles. Walked around 3 miles. Lunch was 3/4 lb ground beef sauteed with 1/2 lb chard. Went to the gym.

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 105x1x5, 130x3x5 (last set needed a half minute of rest in between reps)
    Bench: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 105x1x5 (rest in between reps), 100x2x5
    Snatch: 45x1x5, 65x1x5

I think I screwed up my form for the snatch because it keeps getting caught on my thigh now. I think I use the deadlift form now on my snatches, which is why they haven't grown in a while. Also, I think something is wrong with my rotator cuff because when I get into the final position for the snatch, my shoulder hurts, as well as when I do anything OHP. I think my numbness I inquired on the boards about the week prior is related. I think I was just careless for 2 weeks in a row when I used to the shitty bar that has really loose sides, so the weights on the side roll around really easily and it's difficult to balance sometimes.

Anyway, dinner was 2/3 cup rice, some kimchi, 3/4 lb kale chips with olive oil, a pollock fillet, and a large sweet potato, about 1/2 lb. Calories 2400.

Still emotionally unstable apparently. For some odd reason I broke down during my new fellowship last night and I realized that it's both a) time of the month and b) I kind of hate my life right now. Especially when I can't get the flow with people at work. I'll get over everything eventually but it didn't help that my ex had to be such a jerk to me over the holidays :\
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 01-05-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast