Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 55

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Monday:

7 hours of sleep. Sleepy during most of the day. Breakfast was bone broth and no supplements. I had a snack of kombucha with coconut chips about half an hour before lunch, and lunch was a pork chop with marinara sauce and a whole leaf of lettuce. And a potato. Gym.

Squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 165x3x5
    OHP: 45x1x5, 65x1x5, 70x3x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x5, 185x1x5, 235x1x1, failed @ 255x1x1 so did 205x1x5

Dinner was 2/3 dry cup of rice with 1 lb pollock and about 2 lbs worth of spaghetti squash sauteed in coconut oil. Then I snacked on a bunch of shredded coconut. Then peppermint tea. Calories 2750.

Ugh I gave in (not even to a craving!) and bought another bottle of kombucha. I need to start brewing my own :/ That's like $20 on kombucha this month.

Tuesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast of really fatty bone broth with tomato, fresh out of the crock pot. HAD to buy another kombucha bottle...ugh....new addiction! It makes my stomach feel all happy and warm... Lunch was the lamb meat off the neck from the bone broth, with some lettuce. Took 2 mile walk. Pre-dinner was about 2oz of coconut chips, and dinner was baked pollock and a lettuce leaf. Went to buy 10 lbs of grass fed beef on sale and picked up some lamb neck as well. Did yoga. Fuck me. Came back and had some L-glutamine, napa cabbage salad, and a tin of sardines. Followed up by lots of shredded coconut. Calories 2800.

I need to be really careful about protein intake. I feel that the more protein I eat, the more I tend to eat in general calorically, due to cravings. It's like my body is trying to intuitively counterbalance the excess. Pretty cool. But yeah, now that I am eating more meals per day, I can get pretty carried away with protein xD

I have....defiled myself...with the pap smear :\

Wednesday:

6.5-7 hours of sleep. Breakfast of bone broth. 2 mile walk. Lunch was a pork chop and some red leaf lettuce, and then some chocolate covered cacao nibs. Gym.

Front squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x2x5, 120x1x5
    Back squats: 135x1x1, 175x1x1
    Bench press: 45x1x5, 95x3x5
    Snatch: 45x1x5, 55x1x5, 65x3x5 (with blocks of rest in between)

Dinner was 2/3 dry cup rice mixed with 2 eggs, a tin of sardines, and a napa cabbage salad. Then followed up with 3oz of shredded coconut. Calories 2250.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-22-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Thursday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast of bone broth. Then went out on a medium-easy bike ride for an hour. Lunch was a pomegranate, 3/4 lb pork chop with marinara, and a small potato. Then a chocolate bar with cacao nibs. Friend was nice enough to invite me over for dinner, and they were considerate enough to make gluten-free stuffing with rice and mushrooms, which was crazy delicious. Also had a bit of squash, a nice salad, and about half a pound of turkey. Calories 2550.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-22-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Friday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Meant to go to sleep at 10 the night before, but then got into a debate with my ex until midnight. Ugh.

Anyway. Breakfast of bone broth with tomatoes. Went on 3 1-mile walks throughout the time I was at work. Lunch was a glass of kombucha and cilantro with 3/4 lb ground grass-fed beef. And a potato. Then a Theo cacao nib bar because the day before's was so disappointing. Went to the gym afterward, and did an extremely short tabata workout because I was beginning to get nauseous from the chocolate bar. Had a scoop of L-glutamine. Dinner was 2 potatoes, a tin of sardines, and egg and tomato soup. Calories 1950.

I notice that I get a little bit congested in my throat when I eat a whole chocolate bar. Not sure if it's the cacao or sugar. UGH. I need to stop buying chocolate XD

Saturday:

8 hours of sleep. Bone broth with lotsa fat with tomatoes for breakfast. Went on a 7 hour hike and burned like 2000 calories. Came home for dinner 12 hours later: 4/3 dry cups of white rice mixed with 1 can of salmon, 2 egg and 3/4 lb tomato soup with some cilantro, and 2 oz of coconut chips. Calories 2150.

Sunday:

8.5 hours of sleep. Woke up intermittently during the night to sneeze.

Breakfast was bone broth with tomatoes, 1 oz shredded coconut, and some kimchi. Went out briefly and picked up groceries because was totally sore from the day before. Lunch was a pomegranate, followed by turkey livers and onions cooked in coconut oil. Snacked on 3 oz shredded coconut and 1/4 lb chocolate chips in the afternoon. Dinner was about 1.5 lb spaghetti squash in coconut oil. Way too gross-feeling afterward. Calories 2600.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm having a lot of gas recently. Wondering if it's the increased gut flora in general, or the fact that I'm cooking vegetables for 24 hours with my bone broth.

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast