Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 54

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wednesday:

6-7 hours of sleep. Half hour nap for breakfast. 15 hour fast. Lunch was some lamb shawarma and some pilaf. Hoping there wasn't too much bad oil in it. Picked at the sides of the salad that had no dressing on it. Hour nap for after lunch. Gym.

Front squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 110x1x5, 115x1x5, 110x1x5
    Back squat: 135x1x5
    Bench: 45x1x5, 95x3x5
    Snatch: 45x1x5, 55x1x5, 65x3x5

Dinner was some salmon collar (some of it was uber fishy, so I avoided eating those pieces), a little over a pound of potatoes, and a napa cabbage salad with some olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and honey. Calories 2150. Damn, those potatoes are hella filling @_@

Thursday:

8 hours of sleep, but I'm not sure I could call it that. Woke up to lots of cramping due to period :x Woke up feeling slightly feverish.

Breakfast was lamb bone broth with cabbage. Lunch was some chicken on mixed greens with a side of steamed salmon and shrimp and a large potato. Walked about 2 miles throughout the day. Dinner, even though I wasn't hungry, I felt I should eat since my period flow was large. Ended up eating tinned sardines, 2 lbs of kabocha squash, and a sugar-free chocolate bar with maltitol and inulin. Calories 1400.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-16-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Friday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was lamb bone broth with tomato. Had a snack of kombucha. Lunch was a bunch of lamb and tomatoes. Walked 3 miles and then had a Mexican chocolate bar thing from TJ's. FOUR DOLLARS. Although it was pretty much eating ground cacao nibs, which I can't complain about, since it was more flavorful than regular chocolate. Did a few sprints on the street after work. Dinner was 1.4 lbs sweet potato and a can of sardines. Calories 1700.

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Hope the emotional bump in the road is flattening out a bit and not seeming so mountainous... Just wanted to pop in and say hi and to recommend magnesium supplement for the poop problem if it continues to be a problem. I get Magnesium Serene by Soure Naturals. Works great for me. Tastes ok too

LOL thanks! I've started to take magnesium again, and it's becoming super loose again. I guess I just have to temper the amount better, since I am drinking bone broth regularly in the morning now and if I do both, it gets too liquid for my preferences.

And the emotional roller coaster has been more flat, thanks

Saturday:

8 hours of sleep. Woke up an hour before actually waking up, and fell back asleep, though. Breakfast was bone broth with tomatoes. Lunch was a pomegranate, then a napa cabbage salad with toasted sesame seeds and olive oil. And two tins of sardines. Snacked on a bunch of cacao nibs. Went to the gym and did some tabatas for like 10 minutes, and then walked a bit while reading. Dinner was 2/3 dry cup of rice, 2 tins of sardines, and some kimchi. After dinner I had some Valrhona 85% (I only ate half the bar!! be proud, chocolate lovers!!) and some peppermint tea. Calories 2400.

I've realized that my dry skin and slight amount of acne is caused by the sugar in the chocolate, not the chocolate itself. I should stop even consuming the really dark bars and see if it works. Will that mean I have some sort of bacterial infection...?
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-18-2012 at 08:33 AM.

New plan! Post-workout I don't feel like eating, so I will just eat a bunch of fish or eggs and some rice. On no-gym days, I will eat potatoes, which keep me full for freaking ever, but don't make me feel like eating more food like sweet potatoes do. I got a 50lb bag of rice to consume, so I gotta get moving.

Why did my boobs have to get bigger on Primal :\ It is totally messing with my gym workouts. Also, I have more fat because of it -.- This is not Asian!!

Wow. I might actually have leaky gut, after reading all the info on it. It may have been caused by a chronic stress issue, although chronic stress could be the culprit as well. I am going to focus on no added sugars, no casein, and getting enough sleep and no caffeine.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sunday:

7 hours of sleep. Tired. Nearly no exercise, just walking, a little cleaning, and a crapton of cooking. Breakfast was bone broth. Lunch was pomegranate, pork tenderloin with marinara sauce, coconut chips, and the rest of the chocolate bar. Dinner was chicken liver and spaghetti squash. Calories 2450.

Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast