Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 52

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Tuesday:

Slept about 6 hours. After 25 hour fast, broke it with a lunch of a banana, a chicken leg, some greens, and some sauteed vegetables. Dinner was a pound of salmon collar, some kimchi, and some lamb broth with tomato and cabbage. Calories 1500.

Feeling extremely shitty. Will be for the next month or so...until I get over my guy.

Wednesday:

Slept for 6 hours. Lunch was 2 tins of sardines with some salad and turkey meatloaf. Walked around during the day for 4 miles. I tried to go to the gym, but my back was extremely sore, so I only did bench press of 45x1x5, 95x3x5. Dinner was a banana, then 3/4 lb salmon collar in a soup with cabbage, parsley and some lime juice. Followed by cacao nibs and some shredded coconut. Calories 2000.

Expecting to sob myself to sleep again tonight....

Thursday:

Another 6-7 hours of sleep...Breakfast was a cup of broth. Lunch was 1 lb 100% grass-fed beef with seaweed. Dinner was 1 lb lamb neck meat, a banana, sauteed spaghetti squash in butter, coco oil, and parsley, and some more broth. Calories 2900.

Friday:

About 6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a cup of coffee. Lunch was a grass-fed burger wrapped in romaine lettuce with onions, tomatoes, and pickles. Had coffee with cream shortly afterward and some trail mix. I headed off to the gym and did tabatas for 12 minutes....couldn't take it! It's been so long @_@... Dinner was 1 lb salmon collar, a banana, sauteed spaghetti squash in butter, coco oil and parsley, some broth, some sprouted almonds, and a bottle of kombucha. Damn, kombucha is so delicious O_O Calories 2200

In other news, I only made a really tiny poop in 2 days and my hair is dry/itchy as fuck. Dr. Bronners soap really can't double as shampoo..

Saturday:

About 7-8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was a cup of coffee and some bone broth. Walked 3 miles and cleaned the house. Lunch was 1 lb grass-fed beef sauteed with spaghetti squash in parsley and 3/4 lb sweet potato. Some honey and 6oz almonds for snack. Dinner was 3oz trail mix, 1/2 white chocolate bar, 1/2lb lamb, 2 cups of cottage cheese, and some kimchi. Calories 4200.

Yes, that was quite the binge. I think the stress from the breakup finally got to me. But finally I ate a huge caloric surplus...was starting to worry that I wasn't getting enough nutrition...

Sunday:

About 9 hours of sleep. 14 hour fast until lunch. Lunch consisted of chocolate covered almonds, the rest of the white chocolate bar, 1/2lb lamb, some kimchi, 1/4 lb sweet potato, lots of bone broth, and some tomato and egg soup. Went to the gym for a light workout because I didn't want to make my sore back worse. Also was still hella sore from tabatas.

Squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x5x5
    OHP: 45x1x5, 65x5x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x2 <--- back started acting up, so stopped

Dinner was 1/3 lb dried cherries, 1/4 lb sweet potato, a tin of sardines, and egg and tomato soup. Calories 3200 for the day.

On a side note, why do I keep feeling so sick? :S

Monday:

About 7.5 hours of sleep. Bone broth and tea in the morning. Took a few walks of about 2.5 miles. Lunch was 1 lb 100% grass-fed ground beef and 1.5 lbs zucchini. Dinner was 1 lb napa cabbage salad with almonds and honey ginger vinaigrette. Also 1 lb shrimp with 2 eggs in a sort-of-soup. Calories 2200. Got a hot flush in my head so figured should go to sleep early...flu shot tomorrow!

Also I figured I should stop with the 24 hour fasts. I think they do ramp up my fat-burning and metabolism a bit, but I just compensate by eating more temporarily so the effects are negated. I'll do this the less-stress way where I can give the rest of my hormones time to catch up :3

Tuesday:

About 9 hours of sleep. Bone broth, a spoonful of coconut oil, and green tea in the morning. Lunch was a crappy salad and 4 oz almonds. Walk of about a mile. Went to the doctor's to get my flu shot. I freaking hate the pap smear...so painful T_T Makes me not look forward to sex LOL.

Then I went to the gym after drinking some kombucha. I think I'm really sensitive to alcohol now because my cheeks totally were red throughout the workout....

Front squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 100x3x5
    Back squats: 100x1x5, 135x1x5, 155x1x2, 175x1x1
    Bench: 45x1x5, 95x3x5
    Snatch: 45x1x5, 55x1x5, 65x3x5 (with one break intra-set )

Dinner was 3/4 lb sweet potato, 1 lb beef liver with onions, 1 lb napa cabbage salad with almonds, and 6 oz trader joes dark chocolate peanut butter cups. They were actually quite disgusting, but I felt on bingeing on some chocolate and I was always curious to what they tasted like....Calories 3500.

Wednesday:

7.5 hours of sleep (still not restful...lucid dreams for the last few weeks!). Breakfast was bone broth, spoonful of coconut oil, kimchi, and green tea. Lunch was 1 lb 100% grass fed ground beef with some peppers and onions, topped with a bit of tomato sauce and sweet potato with coconut. Walked 4 miles. Dinner was a bunch of arugula with 2 tins of sardines. Dessert of chocolate chips. Calories 2000.

Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast