Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 50

primalsun is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for the feedback! I know I definitely need to chill out about trying to lose weight, and over the last few months I've gotten better about it so hopefully I'll reach a point soon where I can truly accept myself! I think I will try a bit harder now to just focus on nourishing my body, and view food as fuel that should be enjoyed, not feared. Thanks again for the input sakura girl!!

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    No problem! Glad to help, and keep me updated on your journey too!

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Tuesday:

Really feeling the stress and adding no value at my workplace. I mean, I do work, but right now I just support people. And all my current superiors care about is money, versus the prior superiors who cared about people. Cried at the end of the day.

Walked 2 miles during the day. Lunch was heavy cream with coffee. Dinner was Japanese curry with rice and some broth. Calories 1800.
    Thinking of you, wishing you better times. Maybe look for a different job, or ask for a big honkin' pay increase... I almost shed a tear for realz when you said you cried at the end of your work day... Mean people suck.
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    Thinking of you, wishing you better times. Maybe look for a different job, or ask for a big honkin' pay increase... I almost shed a tear for realz when you said you cried at the end of your work day... Mean people suck.
    Aw, thanks >_<
    It was definitely a hormonal thing, though. It was like my mind was just searching for something to be upset about.
    It's ironic, because I got a HUGE pay raise, more than the other analysts in my program, and I'm at the most coveted office to work at. Luckily I am only in this position for another few months, and I can move elsewhere.

Wednesday:

I don't know what was wrong with me. My period came. But usually I eat tons way before it comes. Uh.....

In the morning I ate a cup of bone broth, 1 lb of lamb meat, and 1/2 lb trail mix. Lunch was coffee with cream. Gym sucked because my back started hurting after I tried some front squats.

Front squats: 45x1x5, 95x3x5, 100x1x5
    Back squat: 95x1x1, 135x1x5, 155x1x1
    OHP: 45x1x5, 65x1x5, 70x3x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x5

Dinner was 6 oz almonds, another 3 cups of bone broth (ugh my cramps were REALLY rough), 1 lb sweet potatoes, and some carrots. Calories 4000.

Thursday:

Walked around for 4.5 miles. Lunch was 4.5 oz almonds and coffee with cream. Dinner was beef stroganoff with some rice and some lime gummies. Calories 2000.

Friday:

Walked around for 3 miles. Fasted for 21 hours and ate dinner shortly after my 5 min sprint at 7. Dinner was a can of salmon with a bunch parsley, roasted carrots with sour cream, some kimchi, some seaweed, and a bunch of almonds. Calories 2950.

Saturday:

Walked around for about 2.5-3 miles. Fasted 21 hours and ate dinner of crab, abalone, spring mix, papaya, and a shitton of choc covered macadamias. Home sweet home. Calories 2400.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 10-21-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Sunday:

Slept more than 8 hours. Ate breakfast of some eggs, some mango, and 3 oz chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Walked around about 1-2 hours in a mountainous area. Not too much hiking. Dinner was a bunch of sweet potatoes, lamb meat, sliced ribeye, shrimp, some bamboo and bok choy, and 6 oz more of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Calories 3700.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Monday:

Slept for 9 hours. 22 hour fast. Walked for about 2 miles during the day. About 19 hours in, I went to the gym.

Squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 160x3x5
    Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5
    OHP: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 100x3x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x5, 225x1x3 (switch grip), 185x1x5 (with straps)

I need to get used to them straps. I couldn't do a 225 with them....
    Food afterward consisted of 1 lb sweet potato, 2 eggs, some leftover beef and lamb and bok choy and bamboo. And the last of my chocolate covered mac nuts... Calories 1600.

Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast