Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 28

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    It's also addictive for me haha. Last friday I saturday I ate 2 lindt chocolate bars a day. So I won't buy them for at least a week

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    It's also addictive for me haha. Last friday I saturday I ate 2 lindt chocolate bars a day. So I won't buy them for at least a week
    Lol, that's definitely happened to me before. That's why I can't keep it in the house XD

Updates on last two days.

Monday:

Did usual at gym.

Squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 155x1x5, 155x1x5, 145x1x5, 135x1x5
    Bench: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 115x1x1, 100x2x5
    Snatch: 45x1x5, 55x1x5, 65x4x3

Came home and ate a pound of shrimp with coconut flakes and lime juice, half a dozen eggs, half a dozen egg whites, some duck eggs, and a pound of cauliflower rice. Mmmmmm....

Yesterday:

Too tired. Had 4 hours of sleep. Had like 7oz of coconut flakes as snacks, went over to a friend's house for a few ribs with bbq sauce, and came home and ate a dozen eggs/egg whites and like 8oz of raw honey @_@ Walked about 3 miles the entire day, which is something at least...

Hey chocoholic,
    Just wanted to let you know I'm off to buy 10 lindt 99% bars and I'll have one tonight

Hey chocoholic,
    Just wanted to let you know I'm off to buy 10 lindt 99% bars and I'll have one tonight
    Ugh, so jealous. Enjoy that bottomless pocket while you can! xP

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Ugh, so jealous. Enjoy that bottomless pocket while you can! xP
    They were sold out and that's the only place I can get them pretty cheap. They won't get them in 4 weeks! I'll buy 30 at once

They were sold out and that's the only place I can get them pretty cheap. They won't get them in 4 weeks! I'll buy 30 at once
    lol! be careful when you do XD If I had that many 99% bars, I'd eat them all in a week >___<

Man the lack of sleep every day is killing me.

Yesterday was so disgusting at the gym that I don't even want to post...ugh

Squats: (overhead) 45x1x5, (front) 45x1x5, (front) 95x1x5, (front) 115x1x5, (back) 135x1x5, 145x2x5
    OHP: 35x1x5, 65x1x5, 70x1x3, 65x2x5
    Deadlift: 135x1x5, 225x1x2, 260x0

Food was Americano with a few Tbsp of heavy cream at Starbucks for lunch. Dinner was half a daikon/ground beef/egg bake and half a pound of duck gizzards simmered in soy sauce, anise, and ginger. With some white rice cooked in coconut oil. And some wine.

Totally getting more sleep tonight. I ate a huge breakfast this morning for fear of low energy throughout the day.

Thursday:
    Tired. Just ate a lot. I think it was something like a pound of liver with an onion, a dozen eggs, and a few ounces of shredded coconut for dinner. This was after a half dozen eggs for breakfast with honey and an afternoon Americano with lots of cream. Not one of my finer moments.

Friday:
    Tried to fast, but lunchtime I felt cravings for that cream in the Americano. The barista pretty much dumped half of the thing full of cream, so I couldn't finish it. Lame. Dinner after sprints was mashed sweet potatoes with cauliflower fried rice with grass fed ground beef. And some eggs.

Saturday:
    Walked a LOT. Made up for it by consuming pretty much all my protein for the day in dairy. And some seafood. Woke up bloated from salt.

Sunday:
    Friend visiting did not want to walk around after our really long walk, so got about 3 miles in before consuming two dozen eggs for dinner. Oh, and had cauliflower fried rice for lunch, and had to eat like four sweet potatoes worth. I think eating carbohydrates in the afternoon was just a bad idea.

Darnit.

24 hour fast. After lifting, had a pound of sweet potato, a pound of radishes, a pound of ground beef, and a side of parsley. And 10 egg whites and 2 eggs. And then I opened a gift from someone and dug into WAY too many dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast