Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 27

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    Where does one find a bath house and what are "the salts"?
    Yelp
    The two I know in South Bay are the Lawrence Health Center and the Family Medical Health Center, both in Santa Clara. The salts are supposed to be good for detoxing. You basically go into a room that is built of some sort of mineral and filled with huge grains of salt, and just relax.

Last night, this is what went down:

A walk of about a mile during lunch as usual, to get my coffee. Also I came home and ran a little more than a mile barefoot. Trying to get used to the asphalt on my bare feet. Also I need to figure out how to not be at an angle so that I'm always leaning one way without being in the middle of the road -.-

Lunch was hamachi and eel sushi (TINY roll ) and an Americano with a bit of heavy cream. Dinner was a little more than a pound of liver with onions, sauteed cauliflower rice with several egg whites and an egg with parsley and green onion, half a small yucca root (got paranoid about cyanide poisoning because my root was still a little hard so ate half and downed 2 activated charcoal pills), and half a huge thing of seaweed. Woke up with face bloated because all the water I had to retain for the dried seaweed and the charcoal.

Friday:

5 tabata sets and short bike ride as exercise

Dinner was a pound of meat, 10 eggs, 2 egg whites, a pound of cauliflower and a small onion, half the yucca, and two small sweet potatoes. Clocked around 2300 calories? I think I'm eating because I'm tired. Need...sleep.......?

Saturday:

Walked around a theme park and standing all day, then had a dinner of a half plate of rice with tri tip, some kind of green sauce, iceberg salad, and cottage cheese. Came home to eat half a dozen eggs. Between the dinner and eggs was about a 4 mile stroll. Phew!

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried lindt 99% cacao? a lot of people hate it but I LOVE IT. You can eat an entire bar for a total of 270 cals and 0.5g added sugar. most of the calories come from fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Have you tried lindt 99% cacao? a lot of people hate it but I LOVE IT. You can eat an entire bar for a total of 270 cals and 0.5g added sugar. most of the calories come from fat.
    Yup. Love it. I could eat like 3 of those in one sitting. Problem? Each bar costs like $4 -.-

Sunday:

Had 4 hours of sleep at night. Went to church and then met up with a buddy to do tabatas very tiredly, so only did 3 sets. Walked around a little to get some errands done. Then went home to take an hour nap. Woke up to eat some sea snail sauteed in garlic butter, sauteed cabbage and onions, and half a dozen eggs, half a dozen egg whites, and some duck eggs. Surprised the duck eggs didn't taste better because they were pastured. Also downed a pound of tteok in one sitting because I was massively craving carbs from the exercise and sleep deprivation. Finished my meal at 8:30, went to sleep at close to 10, and slept like a baby until 6:15. LOVED IT.

Post-thought: Now that TTOM is over, I don't have excuses to eat at a caloric surplus. Need to regulate calorie consumption again since I'm not walking around as much. Aiming for 1600-2000 depending on lifting days.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I think you're eating too little chocolate lately

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I think you're eating too little chocolate lately
    GOOD It's addictive for me and it has a certain psychological stigma, so I shouldn't consume it for a while while I'm trying to lose fat.

Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast