Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 24

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Change of plans! Mom's friend is visiting in the area, so I have to eat a lot on Saturday. Planning more carbs and hopefully get to go to the gym to take advantage of the excess glycogen.

I like this fasting every day until dinner sort of thing. I'm more mentally focused and can get more done during the day. And it's so easy to restrict calories at night. It's somewhat painful to try to stuff 100g protein in at the end of the day though. Bleargh.

Just had bp coffee this morning with a tablespoon of butter and a tsp of coconut oil. Wow I feel sick to my stomach....shouldn't have drunk that so close to my 2000 calorie dinner last night at 10pm -.-

Sunday was a breeze. Had a small lunch of vegetables and ground pork at a restaurant and came home to eat some coconut flakes as a snack before bed. I'm surprised I wasn't hungry all day, even after being at the gym in the afternoon.

I forgot about my BCAA powder last night so I had to eat a bunch of eggs this morning. Still very stuffed x_X

I feel really good. I've had a reasonable calorie deficit for several days now again, and I don't feel hungry at all. The extra protein helps. Also my new distraction from chocolate helps too

Last night I finally sort of caught up on my sleep. My brain was wired for pretty much the entire day. Love it

Ate slightly more than I should have these last two days. I also gave in to some heavy cream during my starbucks trips because I didn't feel like I would last until dinner otherwise. That time of the month -.- Which actually came a little less than week early...I hope everything is alright because last time I did some extreme calorie counting, this is how it gradually disappeared. Hopefully that isn't the case this time...

I've been tracking my progress on slimkicker because it's a pretty easy platform to use without going to crazy over all the little details. I've been swaying between 1400-2500 calories this week because of TTOM, but prior to that, with some fasting days where I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch, it was around 1400-1700.

I've been looking into eat stop eat and I want to give it a shot. The problem for me is that I am more hungry the day after working out all the time, so I have to do my fasts on training days. On training days, I tend to force myself to eat more protein because I'm paranoid about muscle loss...now I know how important it is to eat even less fat on these days since eat stop eat recommends up to 1200 calories in one meal. Good thing I'm almost done with all my petburgers! I'm so tired of trying to supplement them with a dozen egg whites worth of protein (and some yolks sometimes XD) while draining the fat.

Ate like half a pound of dried fruit from Whole Foods today. Tasted so shitty. Should have stopped eating it, but felt bad about wasting my two bucks -.-

Chocolate free still going strong! I feel like I ate way too many calories this week, though, since I pretty much ate humongous portions of eggs cuz I was still hungry. wtf.

Planning to re-up the carbs. I think that affects my satiety a lot after I finish off the protein. I kept going back to the kitchen this past week, and I noticed it's because I didn't have my small sweet potato like usual. I can't do VLC on nonworkout days, but I can at least add like 50g of carbs in sweet potato!

Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast