Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 22

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    I don't know why, but I've gotten into the Swiss milk chocolates lately. I haven't really been that into the dark 90% ranges like I used to, but I am scarfing down the Lindt and Ritter Sport alpine milk chocolates like I don't have enough. The milk tastes so different and good... >_< maybe it's my cheese cravings re-manifesting itself...

Going to try another 20 hr fast this Tuesday or Wednesday before training I love eating in one sitting because the 150g protein really really really really stuffs me so that I don't want to eat even chocolate, as witnessed last week. I think I have a net calorie balance of 0 all week, which hasn't happened in ages, since I always overeat. So excited now!!!

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear that. I'm holding off on my 20% (I already used some this month) until I see my folks. I'm going to tell my dad to make me some Filipino Champurrado (chocolate rice); and then after that, I'll be seeking to really primalize it by using dark chocolate.. I haven't had Lindt in a while.

Ooo is that the same thing as Mexican Champurrado? How is rice used?

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Ooo is that the same thing as Mexican Champurrado? How is rice used?
    Nothing like it. It's basically cooked rice in chocolate. Top it off with condensed milk, and it's a quick ticket to blood sugar heaven.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    She's getting her business up and running. I don't know how soon it'll be before she starts selling. She had it running while she was still in Virginia Beach, but then she moved out here. So, 4 years later, she's starting again. Texas seems to have some different ideas about licensing foods made at home, so she had to get a store to work out of. She's been working on a gluten-free bacon chocolate chip cookie recipe for a while. Yes, it's good.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Quote Originally Posted by lssanjose View Post
    Nothing like it. It's basically cooked rice in chocolate. Top it off with condensed milk, and it's a quick ticket to blood sugar heaven.
    Wow, sounds like mango sticky rice or something, except with chocolate. Coconut and dark cacao replacement? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    She's getting her business up and running. I don't know how soon it'll be before she starts selling. She had it running while she was still in Virginia Beach, but then she moved out here. So, 4 years later, she's starting again. Texas seems to have some different ideas about licensing foods made at home, so she had to get a store to work out of. She's been working on a gluten-free bacon chocolate chip cookie recipe for a while. Yes, it's good.
    Oh yeah, those food laws are really annoying. I did consulting for some food startups in college, and they had quite a bit of trouble with California law and food safety =S Let me know when she does! I'd like to try that cookie, even though I didn't like cookies that much even pre-Primal, but I desperately really want to like bacon and chocolate together (the bacon chocolate I've had in the past have been too dry for my tastes). Sounds like bacon would be the perfect crunch and salty to the dark chocolate when encapsulated in a non-dry medium such as a fresh cookie.

Okay. New goal. Drink dandelion tea every night right after eating. Then oil pull my teeth. THEN I can have chocolate if I want it.

Woot. Last night. Fasted 21 hours, then ate a pound of fish, some eggs, and a huge yam. Dandelion tea. No oil pulling, but no chocolate either

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So....now I have a motivation to stop derping with the Primal diet and screwing around at the gym.

Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast