Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 18

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    As you know, I changed my workout schedule. Yesterday I did ohp and deadlifts in the morning before time ran out. ohp still at 65lbs, although i went for a jerk with a 75lber... Deadlifts were pretty weak, at 205lbsx2. But I also need to regrow my calluses so that I can grip better, because I'm pretty sure I still have the strength.

Ate a purple sweet potato today and HOLY MOLY I STOPPED MUNCHING/SCAVANGING around the kitchen for bites to eat. I'm gonna do this every week

Also I'm back in the cheese habit now -.- Lose one (chocolate) and gain another. I've been eating machengo cheese only, and so far I've gotten a little fuzzy-throated and heartburn (I'm assuming cheese is too basic for my system). I'm not entirely sure if it's the machengo, though, since I went to my friend's house this weekend and ate her grandparent's cooked food that included wheat and vegetable oil. And I caved in and bought a bunch of regular chicken eggs (unpastured) and I'm not sure if it's weird crap in the fats.

Melvin753 is offline Junior Member
    Yes! Really excited about the 30 day challenge. I will be focusing on three main things during this challenge:

Last night I had a purple sweet potato for my strength training this morning in addition to my half stick of butter mixed with tea as snacks after dinner. I did a brief warmup of overhead squats, then did squats: 145x1x5, 185x1x1, 145x2x5; bench: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 105x1x3, 95x1x5, 95x1x4; back extensions x30. I am now really really realizing that my squats are cheating; I don't even go all the way to 90 degrees because when I go really low on the 145lbs, my hips are crying. On the 185 lbs, it was more like 110 degrees at best. Going to work on that flexibility.

Lolol I also just found out that spinach has pure glucose. Like 100mg per 30g raw serving. No wonder Popeye was so jacked up. XD

omg I want to order the US Wellness Meats pet burger so bad. Gahhhhhh....

Last night went to a hot pot and had some light soy sauce (still with wheat...:\) and stuff in the broth that I didn't know about. Gorged on mushrooms and pea shoots and seaweed, with a bit of lamb and chicken and shrimp thrown in.

I've been bloated for the past 4 weeks and I don't know why. I can't seem to kick this inflammation on my body. Maybe I need to make more ghee from butter...my bulletproof coffee every morning makes me instantly congested for a while. As well as small tastes of my butter pats.

Deadlifted yesterday. 205x2x1 Did some ohp with 15lbs and started to use some hip action when not doable.

Last night I had a lot of black rice vinegar. It's been a while. I used to have like half a cup of that sip by sip/lick by lick when I was younger. It was so tasty

Also just bought a 40lb order of pet burger. It'll get shipped next week; I'm really excited
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 02-08-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Did uber uber ass to the grass squats yesterday. Could only manage 95x3x5 after hitting 185x1x2 with about 100degrees. Getting there, kind of. Otherwise my slightly less than 90 degree squat is still at 135x1x5, which is a good sign. Bench press was 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 105x1x3, 95x1x5, 95x1x4. Ehhhh was hoping for better, but I"ll take it. I think the sweet potatoes I ate for lunch helped overall (aww yeah, 80+g of glucose)

So, so excited for pet burgers. Really. I wanted to increase my fat intake somehow without needing to add a crapload of coconut oil or butter to the pan, and the 65% meat is the perfect solution. I ordered at 11am on a Wed, though, so I'll have to wait until next Monday for it to ship

Sprints are entirely lacking. I'm upping my game now since my sport is going to start soon. More crossfit-style masochistic workouts every day (except 1-2 rest days) and I anticipate getting back into it after 2 weeks. Right now my pushups and pullups suck ass.

OH NO HERE COME THE PERIOD CRAVINGS (((

I feel like a bottomless pit. I ate probably 200g fat and 200g protein in grass-fed beef for dinner (including about a pound of cooked green leaf veggies) and I am STILL foraging...I even ate a banana to see if it was a glucose hunger that I needed to quench, but I'm still "hungry"

Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast