Thread: White Lion Bakery is now 100% paleo/primal!! page

White Lion Bakery is now 100% paleo/primal!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We're proud to announce that, due to popular demand, we are now using all paleo ingredients in all of our products - all of the time! Check us out and let us know what you think. Home Page. Our site is undergoing some development and will be up beginning Tuesday this week. We're here to serve you when you're ready.

Thanks everyone.

The White Lion

We are officially up and running and ready to take your order online at Home Page. You can also call to place your order.

best wishes,

The White Lion

croí is offline Senior Member
    You already have one thread going. This is starting to become spam if you adding more threads about your product, IMO

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croí View Post
    You already have one thread going. This is starting to become spam if you adding more threads about your product, IMO
    I see where you are coming from and I can understand not wanting to be spammed but 2 threads? There are over 30,000 threads on the forum and over 600 in this sub forum alone. I am not sure how 2 threads = spam.

How many threads are there on US Wellness Meats, different jerky brands, or Tropical Traditions coconut oil?

for disclaimatory reasons - I am in no way affiliated with the bakery in question, beyond being someone who appreciates a good cookie. Considering I bake about as often as Nancy Pelosi votes Republican I consider a primal/paleo bakery a pretty nice resource to have around.

Oh, and your little mouse dude in your sig line rocks.

Edit: Hmm...I can see the concern since both of their threads are right next to each other. That is more due to me being unable to shut up and posting in both
    Last edited by canio6; 08-23-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: clarification
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Sorry. Just wanted to tell people that the website is now working and that we are now 100% paleo. I do know that people are seeking good primal/paleo products and there is a lack of places you can go to for these sorts of things. Nuff said ;-)

best,

The White Lion.

croí is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I see where you are coming from and I can understand not wanting to be spammed but 2 threads? There are over 30,000 threads on the forum and over 600 in this sub forum alone. I am not sure how 2 threads = spam.

How many threads are there on US Wellness Meats, different jerky brands, or Tropical Traditions coconut oil?

for disclaimatory reasons - I am in no way affiliated with the bakery in question, beyond being someone who appreciates a good cookie. Considering I bake about as often as Nancy Pelosi votes Republican I consider a primal/paleo bakery a pretty nice resource to have around.

Oh, and your little mouse dude in your sig line rocks.

Edit: Hmm...I can see the concern since both of their threads are right next to each other. That is more due to me being unable to shut up and posting in both
    LOL! Thanks, I love my little mouse.

I only said that, because this is how the spams start. Advertising on so many threads ends up taking over the whole 1st page. My point is if he already had a thread started, and wanted to tell us that his website was up and running... why didn't he do it on his initial thread as an update? Just curious that's all.
    Last edited by croí; 08-23-2011 at 12:39 PM.