Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BillyGoat's Gruff. Starting a Journal. page

BillyGoat's Gruff. Starting a Journal.

Primal Fuel
    I've been primal around 8 months and lost a ton of weight already (you can see in my signature) but I've decided I want to go ahead and start a journal to log what I'm eating and what exercises I'm doing a little better. Still have a pesky 10-15lbs to lose I think and its gotten to the point where its not as easy now as it once was! I hope that some of the other MDA readers find my postings useful as well, I'm not an expert but I've been down the road a pretty good ways so far

Breakfast:

3 Hillshire Farms Cheddar-wurst link sausages.
    Bottle of water.

Satruday Lunch:

2 Cans of Boneless-skinless sardines.

Saturday Afternoon/evening snack: 2 Bananas

Skip Saturday Dinner
    --------------
    Skip Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Afternoon lunch: Banana/blueberry/almond milk smoothie

Sunday Dinner: 2 chicken breasts pan fried in butter, with a hamburger. Slice of swiss cheese. Stirfried coleslaw/cabbage mix with butter and tons of seasoning (This is really good stuff actually).

Sunday workout: 50 un weighted prisoner squats. 15 80lb dumb bell squats. 3 minutes of plank (one each side, one middle). 8 Pull ups from full hang.

-----------

Monday Breakfast skip

Monday Lunch: Blackened fish fillet with stir fried yellow squash, unsweet tea.

Monday Afternoon snack: Banana.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoat4130 View Post
    Breakfast:

3 Hillshire Farms Cheddar-wurst link sausages.
    Bottle of water.
    Dude, you have Nettles Sausage right down the street in Lake City and are eating Hillshire Farms? This makes me sad.

Great weightloss though. Very nicely done.

Eh, I'm burnt out on the Nettles. I've ate those things since I was old enough to eat solid food! The "Pride of the Suwannee" (Use to be Suwannee Packing Co.) are another favorite. I definitely still eat those, their just above being nuked in the microwave. That's grillin material only!

How do you know about Nettles? They distribute all the way out there? Thats pretty cool!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoat4130 View Post
    How do you know about Nettles? They distribute all the way out there? Thats pretty cool!
    Sadly no, they don't distribute them out here. I lived in Gainesville/Lake City for about 10 years.

Ahh, gotcha. Small world, for sure.

Tuesday Dinner:

2 chicken breasts off of a "traditional" rotisserie chicken from Walmart (with skin, yummy delicious skin. FYI The Lemon and Garlic Butter chickens have more preservatives/junk in them. The Traditional has a much shorter ingredient list)

2 Sweet potatoes smothered in butter with a wee dash of cinnamon on each one.
    Last edited by BillyGoat4130; 08-24-2011 at 08:08 AM.

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on meeting your goal!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Thank you! Still want to lose a little bit more but I'm more about inches and not weight now

Wednesday:

Skip Breakfast

Lunch- Thin cut ribeye steak (dunno the oz, more like a breakfast steak). Plate full of stir fried vegetables with butter and seasoning. Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc. 2 cups unsweet tea to drink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast