Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Starting out and looking for some advice on how to reach my goals. page 4

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If you want to make cheap homemade weights, look into sand. Just bought a couple of bags of play sand at Lowes--approx $3.50 for a 50 lb bag! SOOOOO cheap. Making my own sandbag to use for weights at home now. Check out Coach Palfrey's blog (an MDAer) for more on that: Sandbag Fitness
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

h4890 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    If you want to make cheap homemade weights, look into sand. Just bought a couple of bags of play sand at Lowes--approx $3.50 for a 50 lb bag! SOOOOO cheap. Making my own sandbag to use for weights at home now. Check out Coach Palfrey's blog (an MDAer) for more on that: Sandbag Fitness
    Call me cheap, but things like my own sandbags/water bottles is something I like much more than going out and having to buy a weight set. Thanks for the link!

Best regards,
    Dan

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the cheap club myself! The cheaper the better!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234