Page 98 of 661 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 98

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    you busy girl!! Hooray for the loss!! Whoop whoop!! We are on a crazy roller coaster that is for sure!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    and on my way out the door DH says he would like new towels and underwear, so I will be adding a quick trip to the mall to my list. The mall is the closest place to my house to get those things, generally I avoid it like the plague, but in this case it will be the easiest and quickest way to make the hubs happy.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm happy for your loss. I see that you are doing well on your "service" goals. I need to read that book, but I suspect my husband is service as well. How come they all get to be service?

Thanks for the support yesterday ladies. I got a lot of reactions that I did not expect and it threw me for a loop.

Trying to do the service with a smile. He wanted to know why I had not ironed his blue dress shirt, because when he went to wear it it was still wrinkled. I told him I had not realized it was so vital since he had the exact same color dress shirt from Brooks Brother's and it is a no iron and hanging in the closet. I sometimes think he is asking me to do stuff just because his love language is service and he needs me to do something for him!

I think that when someone says they are going to not worry about the binges, the first thing that comes to mind is to circle the wagons and bring in support. I totally missed the part that you were just going to move on and not let them derail you anymore.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Wt. 254.4 down .8 and a new low!

Late yesterday I just said "F it" (to myself) and decided I was going to drop my caloric allotment by 100 and see if I would start losing. I know there is a sweet spot with that number. Too many or way too few and I don't lose. I just need to adjust until I do.

I was thinking about the fact that virtually every single person put on a metabolic ward and put on a diet ends up losing weight. I know there is no physical reason why I shouldn't be losing, I just need to find that sweet spot and stick to it. I hope that by slowly increasing my muscle mass, and the number of steps I take that it will keep me from having that caloric number end up being so low I can't realistically stick to it! Currently at 1,400, and I still have 80 to 90 pounds to lose. Oh well that is a worry for another day.

I did get to the mall and got DH his towels and undies, did not get to the glasses or Armoire. I will do the glasses today because I need to get some different yarn to make my mom's bathing suit cover-up, and that store is on the way to the restaurant supply. I will pick up the Armoire tomorrow, hope it is still there! It is at the Habitat for Humanity store, and the price goes down soon. But I have yet to be successful in the waiting game for that, so I am just going to buck up and pay the price. it is $187 now and goes to maybe $150 in a week or 2.

Tomorrow is DS's birthday. I always feel a little guilty because when my kids were little we did an overnight trip (instead of presents) to go see an animal of their choice. We slept with the sharks in Jax (overnight in the aquarium), swam with the dolphins in Sarasota, visited alligators and manatee, etc. Then we did a one year pass to Disney and spent their birthdays there. Now we don't do that anymore, and I miss it.
    Chris
    Unknown

see I always wonder if its too few calories or too many, it is so hard to find the sweet spot. Surely you would think though that still at too few the body would drop it.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Yay for the drop and new low!!

I think the calorie thing is hard and frustrating...especially when so many seem to be able to eat a lot more, as long as it's primal, and lose. I can eat quite a bit to maintain (+/- 5 pounds), but seem to drop fairly low to lose (I'm about 1200 - though can be around 1600 to maintain - go figure). More fat, less fat, more carbs, less carbs, etc. Anyway, here for you as you find the sweet spot!

(Gotta read back a few more pages to see what's been going on!)

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    So here's a little story for you. I had a dream that you posted that you had finished your mom's swimsuit cover up on Friday and started a new project the very next day, that we should stay tuned as you would be posting pictures soon. The very next day you posted a picture of a two piece black knitted swimsuit that you made for yourself, and you said you were just 10 pounds away from your goal and that was going to be your reward---oh, that and a trip to Bora Bora
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Redflame View Post
    So here's a little story for you. I had a dream that you posted that you had finished your mom's swimsuit cover up on Friday and started a new project the very next day, that we should stay tuned as you would be posting pictures soon. The very next day you posted a picture of a two piece black knitted swimsuit that you made for yourself, and you said you were just 10 pounds away from your goal and that was going to be your reward---oh, that and a trip to Bora Bora
    what an awesome dream for Chris!!! Even others are seeing your vision
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So fun! Bora Bora sounds like a lovely idea!

Hey, I think I forgot to mention it but DD emailed me to say she and the boyfriend are "no longer together" and "she thought I should know" Its a very good day!
    Chris
    Unknown