Page 96 of 660 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196596 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 96

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I stir my gelatin with cold water until disolved. The water thickens just like that. Then I add to whatever (last week, my veggie soup).

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Thanks, I will give the cold method a try for the smoothie, cause it would be easier. If it doesn't work, I will try the hot water method.

Karin, The one minute muffin (at least that particular recipe) was a good way for me to get over the need for bread. But for me, since I can get coconut milk that is just the milk and water, so it is not worth the effort. The beauty of the Almond milk is that it is so low in calories that it is a great base for smoothies, and coconut milk is way higher, whether I make it at home or buy it, unless I buy the one in a carton like Almond Dream. But that is what I am trying to get away from.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I see.. got it. Well, hmmm... making the almond milk seems like a lot of work so hmmm..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

And even buying the almonds from Trader Joes, the milk is more expensive. I may just have to use the watered down coconut milk, or decide to use Almond milk with the shortest ingredient list. I may just do some research on the ingredients on the almond milk.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

thanks I will check it out.
    Chris
    Unknown

WT 255.6, that is up 1 pound, yesterdays score....Calories=1,617 over by 67, Carbs= 42g over by 3, Fat=78g under by 8, Protein=181g over by 26. I am on a streak of days that I consider "on plan". Just a little frustrating.

Today is my last day to do the space for the church service. I am literally going to let them know that they need someone like me as a permanent paid position, and I would be willing to take it on (for pay), but not again for volunteer. I think that volunteer has a lower status in their minds and I didn't get included in meetings. Fine, but at least they need to let me know what decisions were made that directly effect what I am doing. I love doing the work, I am not thrilled with their lack of organization, and their fear of leaping out into the unknown, and their desire to stick so close to tradition. Much of what they do and don't do is polar opposite to the goals set out by the church in their year long seminar/study.

ok, rant over. I am off to research the best shapes for beer drinking glasses, and find a stainless steel pot that holds 35qts.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    OOH that last line is very mysterious...

DH has decided to start brewing at home, since we don't drink beer, we will need to get glasses to drink his with. Also, he needs a 35qt. pot for the brewing process.

I actually clarified the line "beer drinking glasses" from "beer glasses" because it brought to mind the country song with the line "Billie's got his beer goggles on" and essentially is about not seeing straight after drinking a few.
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    happy hunting on the supplies!!

he could always bottle it and you could give it for gifts.. you know how people love homemade gifts
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.