Page 92 of 666 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 92

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Chris- that makes perfect sense. Roy robb (or whatever his name is lol) does have a whey protein sweetened with stevia. Was not sure you knew this . We get ours at Dillons (Kroger) but it can be found on Amazon. The label is YELLOW.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    WT 256.8 back down 1.2

I am going to go back to working on increasing my protein, shooting for 150g a day. To that aim I will shoot for 50g a meal. I just ordered the pricier protein, WTH I am worth it. I like the ingredient list, I like the flavor, I can live with the price.

Well, DD texted me a photo last night 11:30 my time (12:30) her time, of a few of them doing Michael Jackson Wii in the main lobby of her dorm. On the one hand I wanted to smack her cause she woke me up. On the other, she must have forgotten she is mad at me. I just do not understand how a kid who so obviously enjoys the dorm life thinks she doesn't want to continue doing that. We have lived in an apartment before so she knows there is no comparison. kids!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

oops, cross post. I am ordering the Jay Robb, our Kroger has it but it is pricier, though I will pick up one small one today so I can get it started tomorrow. That is the one I am talking about, it has very few very high quality ingredients and is stevia sweetened.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    You are worth it. So glad you are back down. Glad DD texted you...even though it was the middle of the night.

BTW, I looked at your pictures on SP. Can I tell you how envious I am of your figure? I have some curves, but NOTHING like the gorgeous ones you have. I also want your hair... The family is beautiful. And, where do you sell your paintings? I need one!

SP???

I agree you are worth it

I am so mad at myself, I keep forgetting to mail you!! It is sitting on my table.. I am just a dunce.

Glad dd texted you.. how fun the pictures sound. You ere not the only awaked by a text. men! hahaha
    Karin

I put a link (well address to cut and paste) in our support group, that takes you to my Spark People photo page.

Don't worry about the mail, truly.

I don't generally sell them, but for a friend, if you sent me a photo I could give it a whirl once I get my studio back in order, hopefully by summer, just cover the cost of the canvas, and shipping, and I would be good with that. It would give me something to paint again.

Even at my heaviest, I hold the hourglass figure. I think it is why is was so easy to ignore the gain, I still hold a decent shape. Thanks. I tell everyone that you can't get everything. the hair was my trade off for my porky thighs, every one gets something great. I agree that the family is beautiful, but I am partial!

Karin, so sorry about your unfortunate wake up.
    Chris
    Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post

Karin, so sorry about your unfortunate wake up.
    hahahaahah good thing I like him
    Karin

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    So I am suppose to have a bucket load of protien, and I just dont see how I can get there! Seems like I had a ton yesterday and it was only 88 gms....any tips for high protien counts when I am trying to keep cals down....without protien powder.
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Redflame View Post
    So I am suppose to have a bucket load of protien, and I just dont see how I can get there! Seems like I had a ton yesterday and it was only 88 gms....any tips for high protien counts when I am trying to keep cals down....without protien powder.
    thats tough. Salmon is a great source. I even tried mackeral for the first time last night. Not bad. Maybe lean beef?? There is egg white protein powder if you do not do dairy so much. However, if you are set against using it, I would stick with fish.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have a hard time getting there without whey. Think I am going to calculate my at goal protein needs and use those. Ie feed the skinny person inside. Lol
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-26-2012 at 11:37 AM.