Page 562 of 617 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6166

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 562

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hooray for the pants!!!!! [And, even though I "know" your weight, I really don't. As soon as I close this, I won't remember it]

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    hahaha, actually one of the reasons it doesn't bother me is because I don't remember it either, I am horrible with numbers.

Ultra slow elevators, her room is on the 4th floor, so while she waited for the elevator with the cart full of stuff I took trips up and down the stairs loaded down with still more of her stuff. Then when she was finally able to get on the elevator, and we unpacked that load, we carried the cart up the stairs to avoid having to wait for the elevator. Then she loaded it again, and I started the stairs again as she waited. I was able to get in 3 trips while she waited for the elevator each time (6 trips total, up and down and loaded like a pack mule). Oh and no AC in the stair case! We will sleep well tonight.

255.6 up .8 not a surprise, I have had virtually no fluids in the past 2 days and lunch yesterday was unrestrained Sonic.

Today is work. Fun to have both kids back home!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Just read about the pants! That is soooo cool!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I know, I had not even realized that pair was loose.

I forgot to say that Dudla told me yesterday that for her 21st birthday she decided that she would friend me on facebook. Hahaha, what a hoot, like I couldn't already get to it if I wanted to. But, I think it means she is growing up and starting to trust me.

up another. We did a cake and ice cream celebration for the successful end of a great year for my kids and to celebrate Dudla's Straight A semester!

Time to jump back on it. I started oil pulling yesterday, when I walk in from work, then the PS. I put the coconut oil on the counter to remind me to do it, then after doing the pulling I remember to do the PS. Well that is how it worked yesterday. So that was day 1 of my habit start.

Just work today, nothing exciting.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to your girl for that kind of semester!!!

You "sound" happy. I'm glad your kids are home. What are their summer plans?

Very happy! Love having my kids at home.

She was very excited. She takes the MCAT on the 22nd so we will stay close till then. Then we will go see mom. She starts her summer job on June1 in Knoxville. Boo does a couple of weeks of camp counseling. And Honey has a couple of weeks away. So we will be getting rid of stuff and I will be working on typical house projects.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

One of my coworkers was fostering a dog and she brought him in on her way to passing him on to his new home. He is soooo sweet. A huge adorable fur ball. Honey does not know how close he came to getting a dog today! I will post a picture when I get home
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    That would have been a shocker for honey! Glad the kids are home. Sounds like some great summer plans.