Page 51 of 666 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 51

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    You are not alone in the chugging fluids.. I am with ya girl!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I will likely spend much time today in the restrooms as I have been off of my fluids for at least 4 days now.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

after my coffee I started the day with a 16.5 oz water bottle and some ACV.
    Karin

I am just at the end of my first liter of water with ACV (I usually do 2 a day), I allow myself to enjoy tea after I finish my water.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, the scale and TOM. Not so fun. But, understand the scale addiction. If I can see trends/patterns, I can do better (of course, you need a month or two for enough data points). The church event sounds cool...you are a trooper for standing outside, serving drinks, and being nice to people.

My body is finally used to all the liquid and now tomorrow is a day where I won't get much.

We seem to all be plagued with the same a$$hole.

259 this morning, same as yesterday, I am going to assume it is the high point in the upswing of the weight pendulum and it hovers for an extra day, that pause at the top and then tomorrow it will start the down swing with a vengeance! One of the reasons I don't do a once a week weigh in is exactly because of the pendulum, if I am working hard all week then weigh in and it is the top of the pendulum for the week it can be very discouraging and you hold on to that until the next week. If it is a daily thing you can see the trend and only have to deal with any discouragement for one day. Also it gives you a chance to nip things in the bud if something you are doing is causing the upswing.

I am sort of an extrovert, so standing around talking to people is what I like to do. I am not extroverted enough that I feel comfy walking up to people and starting a conversation, but if I am in a situation where we are milling about close together anyway, I am good with carrying on a conversation or even starting one.

This is also part of the reason I would not feel comfortable leaving the livingroom at night to avoid the tv or other electronic devices. While it would likely improve my sleep not to watch the tv, it is where the family gathers and it would feel very anti-social to me to sit in another room. So I sit in there an knit at night, which is usually relaxing enough to counter balance the irritation of the tv being on.

I think after work today dd and I are going to go shopping for her boyfriend's Christmas presents, one from her and one from me.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, the pendulum is a good reason to weigh daily. Even though I am up today, I know that 214 is my "real" weight.

It's funny I have become an extrovert on Primal. I love to talk to people now and they look at me funny...as if they never really knew me. My closest friends think the new me is funny. My best friend, who happens to be gay, makes fun of me because I am always talking to men and I never did before. He says "You're such a slut now, I love it". From him that is not an insult. He's the rotten brother I never had.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-13-2011 at 07:15 AM.

I was a hairdresser for 15 years, so I know that is not an insult! I have always been an extrovert, and no matter how thin never felt comfortable walking up to someone to start a conversation in general. But boy o boy, just get me started. I am a night owl as well, and when I visit my family they take turns staying up and talking to me, cause none of them can do it 2 nights in a row.
    Chris
    Unknown

ow ow ow, I am having sympathy pain for Karin! A sudden sharp pain in the lower left side of my back. Pretty sure it is muscular, because it is only painful when I try to lift my left leg, or get out of a chair, things like that. If it doesn't go away by Friday, I won't be able to wear the boots that go with the red dress. It will look dumb if I try to do flats with it, even fancy ones. Rats! I am off to sit with a heating pad.
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    ow ow ow, I am having sympathy pain for Karin! A sudden sharp pain in the lower left side of my back. Pretty sure it is muscular, because it is only painful when I try to lift my left leg, or get out of a chair, things like that. If it doesn't go away by Friday, I won't be able to wear the boots that go with the red dress. It will look dumb if I try to do flats with it, even fancy ones. Rats! I am off to sit with a heating pad.
    oh poop!
    Karin