Page 477 of 620 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 6192

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 477

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Those ornaments a gorgeous! Makes me want to go paint something! I'm finally getting to the snow man head mason jars I wanted to make last year! So far I have two base coated, now for the fun part of painting faces!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Those ornaments a gorgeous! Makes me want to go paint something! I'm finally getting to the snow man head mason jars I wanted to make last year! So far I have two base coated, now for the fun part of painting faces!
    pic pic pic... I must see these!! They sound adorable!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    thanks, I did one each for my co-workers on green balls but they did not look as impressive as the red ones, but since they are all green no one will know the difference except me I have a friend who is into mason jars, I may have to make one of those for her!

well, 251.6 this morning. No worries, today I will do a liquid fast, tomorrow I will just do one meal when I get home from work, and Thursday will be a liquid fast as well.

Nothing exciting today, just work, trying to get all my end of year stuff done before Thursday, which is my last day until the new year. I am going to wear my less formal Christmas outfits to work this week, keep it festive.

My standing desk is supposed to arrive tomorrow!!!! Can't wait.

needs pics of the standing desk as well
    Karin

oh yeah, count on it!

well, rats, I just found out they sold the ring I had picked out for Doodla. Although it may actually be good news as she told me they have several new ones that came in, so maybe I will find one I like more that costs less. It could happen.

AutumnTiger is offline Senior Member
    That's a shame, but hopefully you will find another ring that you like as much, if not more. Happy shopping!

thanks BFF and I are going over on Thursday after work.

so 249.6 this morning. yesterday was not a liquid fast day after all, in fact I can't really say it was any kind of fast day. I was doing very well, then Honey came home with our once a year gift of homemade toffee. Not sure if I have ever said this but homemade toffee is by and away my very favorite. So, yes I had a piece. I took a 1" square. It was 3 luscious bites. I savored it. Then, I had to have more. So another 1" square. This one, well not as good as the first, because the first 3 bites are always the best, I need to learn to stop after that because then it is just not about the flavor anymore. So then I have this not pleasant feeling in my mouth, in my brain (this one is called guilt I think), and in my belly (all that sugar on an empty stomach, yuck). But I still wanted more! What is wrong with me? Instead I ate fruit, I decided that would appease the sweet desire and at least have some nutrients. So I had a small apple with a bit of PB, a small banana, and a small navel orange. Then I made a cup of tea and walked out of the kitchen.

There is actually some of the toffee left this morning so that Doodla will get a taste of it when she gets home tonight!

And I dropped 2 pounds, I feel fine this morning, so no damage done.

I am about half way done with what I need to finish at work, and have 2 days to do it. As long as the boss keeps going to his meetings and stays out of the office, it will be no problem. Other wise, well we shall see.

I will post the pic of my new desk when I get it set up, so excited!

WTG on the 2 more pounds!! LOVIN IT!!

I love toffee too.. thankfully it has nuts so I have to stay away. That is my strategy. Its all I got at the moment. Suggestions though on a tin of BUTTER cookies (they look amazing) I got for Christmas. I LOVE them with tea.. the thing is, I WILL eat them all. I need to regift I think.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I did have a successful fast day yesterday, but my weight stayed the same which kind of irked me. I know, it shouldn't matter, but it does.