Page 47 of 606 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 47

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I love new dresses. I still haven't worn my JLO dress from my anniversary pics. I think I want to wait untill I break 200lbs.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    dresses: *sigh* can NOT wait to be smaller than I am to feel confident in one. I have smaller skirts and some dressy clothes but no pretty dress- yet.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yep there is something mental about being in onederland that would probably make you carry the dress better even if no one knows but you.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Karin, we must have crossed posts! That is funny, because the first thing I give up as I gain weight are pants! I have always had a relatively small waist so I look best in skirts and tops, and I collect short fitted jackets. the long ones make me look frumpy, and the short fitted ones emphasize my waist. And a flared skirt dress looks best, ie. solid color head to toe-well just below the knee anyway.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

OMG, I am actually going to go slightly over my protein target and just slightly under on everything else. I think this is about as close to perfect as it is possible to get regarding targets, can't wait to see how that translates tomorrow on the scale!

Demuralist's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

Hey, don't know if you guys have ever been to sparkpeople.com, I used to use it before I went primal. Anyway, my homepage has a pic of me in my green dress (my target), as well as some of the paintings I have done. I suspect you have to join (free) to see them. It was easy to post photos there, my files are too large to post on this site.
    Last edited by demuralist; 12-06-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: add link
    Chris
    Unknown

That is fantastic!! Getting that protein goal is so tough! I came close yesterday at 17g short. Closest I think I ever was. over on protein though?? Unbelievable! You go girl!
    Karin

YEAH! Just finished addressing my Christmas cards and doing the second draft of the letter that goes out with the cards. Now I will give the DH and each of the kids a crack at editing it, print and mail em out. People might actually get them before Christmas this year.

Looking to finish DD's sweater either today or tomorrow, want to wash it and wrap it before I pick her up on Friday. Then I can get started on one of the 2 cowls I have gotten yard for, so excited to have projects for the Christmas break.
    Chris
    Unknown

Ugh.. I have so many crafts still to do!
    Karin

This is the point in the season that I get a little smug thinking I am almost done, then DH will mention something I have totally forgotten and my last 2 weeks always end up being crazy. DH is out of town will be back tomorrow, so I will soon find out what is going to put my world into a tailspin.
    Chris
    Unknown

DH decided to buy airplane tickets for my parents to ensure they come for Christmas!!!! Yeah, what a sweetie, that is a present for them as well as for all of us. So excited.

So weight this morning... 290 which is up .4, the scale does not always reward good behavior, as Paula would say. Good news is I can stop being such a fanatic about trying to hit the numbers and use them instead as a suggested range (as intended I might add). I did get my fluids in, but salt is not my friend, I did salt (ok, generously) my roast last night. Had puffy fingers this morning. I will have to put the salt away. I have a small bowl of it I keep near the stove for cooking, today I will put that away, and force myself to use other spices. Because regardless of the scale, water retention is just not very comfortable.

I did my first Essential Movements workout yesterday, and while the numbers were abysmal they leave a lot of room for improvement! I iwll need to do some kind of stretching today to keep from stiffening up too much, especially the thighs.

Ok, so all I have left to finish DD's sweater is one sleeve, and it is just elbow length so I should be able to do that tonight. Then tomorrow, wash it and block it and tuck in all the ends, and wrap it up. Just in the nick of time, I pick her up on Friday morning! She requested Harry Potter books translated into German (she has a German minor), one of them came in yesterday, 2 will not arrive until after Christmas, and the others were just too expensive to even consider. These 3 were $15 each, for one of the others they wanted $120! for one! The cheapest of the others was $60, still too much. So she gets the sweater, 3 Harry Potter books, and the Michael Jackson Experience for the Wii. I am also going to try to get her a gift card for Goodwill, she is a bargain hunter and loves Goodwill, and there is one just down the hill from her dorm. DS is getting Skyrim for the xBox, along with the book that explains how to play it, and a 1 year membership for xBox so he can play online with friends and stream Netflix and tv, as well as the renewal for his Game Stop membership. I am not that thrilled with his gifts but he will be. I need to figure out a gift for her boyfriend as he will be with us while mine are opening their presents, unless of course they don't make it that long (sorry wishful thinking there).

Everyone else on the list gets a box of the cake bites, which I have decided that I will have DS roll this weekend so I won't be tempted to taste test.
    Chris
    Unknown