Page 466 of 660 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6593

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 466

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Blimey, being the music anorak I am, I'd be living there if I had something that close....

There's a guy playing there this Saturday called Mark Germino who had a minor hit over here about 25 years ago with Rex Bob Lowenstein, wouldn't mind seeing that one and $12, bargain!

Said it before and I'll say it again, gotta visit your place....

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    It is very difficult to get into it now. In the old days, reservations were taken on Monday morning at 8am for all the shows that week, they had to change that, but I am not really sure how they do it now. It is also a different crowd that attend these shows as well as the ones on the mountain. Used to be a crowd that was very respectful of the artists, actually listened attentively, not so much anymore. Makes it less fun for the ones who really want to hear the songwriters. Once the hullabaloo dies down from the TV show, it should go back to normal. The early shows are usually free (well with a minimum tab of $8), and are every bit as good as the late shows but have people who are not yet famous. The old Ryman is a great place to see a show as well, fantastic acoustics and reasonably small venue. It is definitely a fun town!

252.8 official gain for the 4 days is 3.6lbs. I can live with that. I drive the kids back today, so not sure if we will stop for lunch or if they will prefer to just back to their rooms, but I will make DH some kind of pasta and a salad for dinner and I will just have a smoothie or something light. Technically tomorrow (Monday) is my fast day.

The food has been put into lunches for DH or packed to go back to school or composted or trashed. Today we start a new food round, basically back to normal. Tired of the excess and how my stomach feels with all that stuff in it for so long. Now if I could just get to where that dislike of feeling full will come to mind and direct my actions before I put that stuff in my mouth!

One thing I have been thinking of doing is to keep my carbs super low until 4:30, essentially keep all my carb consumption confined to the space between 4pm and 8pm. I think this would be helpful from a health perspective, but also might be helpful for weight. It is an easy experiment, and I am not going to be militant about it.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Well, sounds like a tweak and I must ask: Is a tweak necessary?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Well it is a bit of a tweak, but it is pretty much what I have been doing most days anyway, I have basically been going as long as I feel comfortable without carbs (or really eating) on each day. When I am successful in holding off until 4 ish, I feel better and am in better control of what I eat. I am really just writing it down. Again, no plans to get militant about it. But thanks for keeping me honest!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Love that adorable pic of you and your husband on FB. He's very handsome and you look gorgeous. That hair! You should post it here too.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I agree.. cute pic
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1386011007.632707.jpg

Thanks!!! He is a cutie, i think he looks a bit like a cross between JFK and Pierce Brosnan, at least he did before he went so grey. It is going to be part of our Christmas card. I photoshopped out my roots (egad why wouldn't you do them before you took your Christmas photo?) as well as the trash cans in the background for the card though.

(dang that was the "small" oneI only know how to add photos from my phone)
    Last edited by demuralist; 12-02-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

canio6 Guest
    Damn, you both look fantastic.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    gosh thanks! I am blushing