Page 460 of 630 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6291

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 460

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    251.4 after a non-fast day, Today is a fast day. I am now to a point where at least in the morning I do mostly look forward to these. I know that they are what makes the scale drop possible, and they are what keep me from going on a bender and just giving up. I know I am not good with restriction and the fast days keep me from having to sustain restriction and deprivation.

Food yesterday was quite good, even though it was a day off. I was busy in the morning and didn't get home until almost 2pm. I had bought a rotisserie chicken and had the wings and a small cup of greek yogurt then. And stopped. Interesting. Then a nice dinner followed by 2 squares of the dark chocolate with walnut toffee bar that BFF brought me for my birthday. Satisfied but not overly full.

NEAT I continue to do well with the flights of stairs (11) and dismally with my steps (5796). As you can see I didn't get on the treadmill.

Sleep still doing well, 6:13 and 91%. I had 2 nice stretches of a little over 2 couple hours each, then a 1 hour one. Looking for one long one of at least 6 hours, that is the holy grail so to speak.

Today is a work day. Then I am going to work on a logo for DD's event, they are having trouble getting the look they want so I am going to give it a shot.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    jealous of your fast days. I am not there yet. Hmmm, interested in seeing what they are looking for with their logo.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

The theme is "The world we love in" and she is looking for a professional looking drawing. I think I have nailed it (I have a drawing of the world inside a set of sort of rounded Lego looking people that start small and get bigger as they go around in a sort of spiral with their heads toward the globe and their feet away from it, kind of hanging roller coaster style) I just need to figure out the lettering.

My other idea was to draw a bunch (lets say 6 pair) of hands holding the globe in such a way as to make it heart shaped. I kind of like that idea better, but it doesn't draw up as well.

p.s. I am not always there with my fast days either! I do very very well until I get home from work, and my Monday one when I don't go to work, well not so much.

249.8, so just in time for the gluttony that is Thanksgiving I have hit a new low weight and dropped into the 40's. I know it won't stay but I also know I will be right back in very soon after. So I am still excited. Today is a non-fast day.

Food yesterday, well it was not my best fast day. (I feel like I say that a lot). I do extremely well all day, even have a very nice smoothie that is very filling, then I have to make DH's dinner. Well I wasn't horrible, I just had a quarter of a chicken breast, but I heavily salted it. Total waste of calories, it was dry, but I think it is time for bone broth, I was craving the salt.

NEAT 6040 and 7 flights. I got nothing to say, I obviously need to get off my ass.

Sleep WAHOOO!!! 7:51 and 96%, I had 2 stretches of uninterrupted that were slightly longer than 3 hours each. The 2 periods of restlessness/awake were 6 minutes each! You would think I would have been motivated to move around more!

So I sent pics of the 2 sketches to my DD. Well, naturally they like the hands/heart idea better even though it didn't draw as nicely (I am terrible at drawing hands!). So I will probably be spending some time trying to get them to actually look like hands this weekend.

Also this weekend I have to make a plastic igloo style dog house look like a stone oven for our church's Walk Through Bethlehem that is on December 8th. All I have to do is to make the opening have some thickness by putting some of the pink stiff insulation around it. Then I am thinking I will do the paper bag technique from Sabine's journal over all of it, then use a matt finish poly to keep it all together. Hope it will stick to the plastic, I don't really have a plan B.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    240s...woot woot! I'm of the opinion that if you get there once you can get there again, so no worries about the gluttony that is Thanksgiving.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I agree wholeheartedly! I do the cooking for Thanksgiving, so it has less of a "I may never get to eat this again" appeal than it did when my grandmothers did the cooking. Though I do, of course make my personal favorites and will enjoy them immensely.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay! It is always exciting getting to a lower decade of numbers.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Happy, happy happy dance!!! Congratulations.

AutumnTiger is online now Senior Member
    Congrats on the new low weight and the sleep stats, might they be 'related'?

Enjoy the celebrations

Current: 16-Jul-14 = 211lbs (15.1 = +3 from low) | GW = 138lbs

Whole 30: Sat 7th June 2014 to Sun 6th July lost 14lbs; low of 14.12

Paleo Start: 16-Nov-13 at 234lbs | 22-Feb-14 = 219lbs dropped into cruise maintenance mode
    Previously: 2-Jan-13 to 17-Jul-13 lost 37lbs with WW

Knock me down, I'll get right back up again, come back stronger than a powered-up Pacman - Kaiser Chiefs

Thanks everyone!

The sleep and the weight loss are a chicken and the egg situation, but yes as weight down the sleep gets better and as it gets better it is easier to stick to the program so the weight goes down and as the weight goes down it likely lessens the severity of the sleep apnea making it easier for the mouth piece to do its job thus improving the quality of the sleep which probably helps with hormones which then helps with the weight loss (and my attitude btw). A lovely circle of life.