Page 454 of 650 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 6498

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 454

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sorry about the fitbit. I am about to cancel my go wear fit service, which will render it useless.
    Congrats on the stable weight as well

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    really wish there was a free pedometer app for the iPhone that would run in the background without running down the battery. Apparently there is for the iPhone5s, but I am not buying a new phone!

Thanks Karin, you made me smile.

there is for ipods..
    Karin

really? mmm, thing is I wear my phone all the time, my iPod I keep connected to a set of speakers. I will have to do some research.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Birthday!

thank you

253.4 but yesterday was not a fast day. It really had nothing to do with my birthday, the fast was messed up because we are having company for dinner tonight but I did the cooking yesterday as there will be no time today. I should have done the cooking on Sunday. No way to cook new recipes on a fast day, I gotta taste them to make sure it is ok, and well on a fast day tastes quickly lead to bites and then some. So I will only get 2 fast days in this week..Wed and Fri.

Did not get a chance to get on my computer this morning so I don't know how the NEAT ended up doing...but instead of doing the treadmill on my day off as planned I went for a walk outside-it was stunningly beautiful- and did the equivalent of 12 flights of stairs during it, I think it is a 2 mile round trip.

No idea about sleep either.

Tonight's dinner starting with slices of cukes topped with whipped ricotta and goat cheese with chives and pomegranate seeds, then veggie soup topped with nutritional yeast spice mix, bread (homemade, small loaf) with butter, the entree is a pork loin roast with apples (it is in the crock pot), and roasted butternut squash, apple pie with caramel sauce for dessert. Hot spiced apple cider to drink. The couple is Mormon, and luckily DH mentioned that they often have food and drink restrictions. When I looked it up it is basically no alcohol or caffeine. So to be safe, I didn't want to do a chocolate dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    253.4 but yesterday was not a fast day. It really had nothing to do with my birthday, the fast was messed up because we are having company for dinner tonight but I did the cooking yesterday as there will be no time today. I should have done the cooking on Sunday. No way to cook new recipes on a fast day, I gotta taste them to make sure it is ok, and well on a fast day tastes quickly lead to bites and then some. So I will only get 2 fast days in this week..Wed and Fri.

Did not get a chance to get on my computer this morning so I don't know how the NEAT ended up doing...but instead of doing the treadmill on my day off as planned I went for a walk outside-it was stunningly beautiful- and did the equivalent of 12 flights of stairs during it, I think it is a 2 mile round trip.

No idea about sleep either.

Tonight's dinner starting with slices of cukes topped with whipped ricotta and goat cheese with chives and pomegranate seeds, then veggie soup topped with nutritional yeast spice mix, bread (homemade, small loaf) with butter, the entree is a pork loin roast with apples (it is in the crock pot), and roasted butternut squash, apple pie with caramel sauce for dessert. Hot spiced apple cider to drink. The couple is Mormon, and luckily DH mentioned that they often have food and drink restrictions. When I looked it up it is basically no alcohol or caffeine. So to be safe, I didn't want to do a chocolate dessert.
    I think we need pictures of the food selections.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you know I am technologically challenged, I haven't learned to put pictures up here. Most of the recipes are pinterest though.