Page 444 of 607 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6066

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 444

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks. I am feeling better. Sitting in front of the fireplace drinking a lovely cup of red velvet tea.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Ugh. Remodelling. That's enough to make anyone cranky. Hope you find it easy to swing back into your regular rotations. You know that for me, that(ease of starting over quickly) is one of the great things about ADF, and I hope it will be for you, too.

I'm trying a new smoothie combination today for my Down Day: cucumber, zucchini, honeydew. I'm thinking it will be pale green, instead of deep, but sometimes the color surprises you.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Here's to a super, fantastic day!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I agree!! Hope today is fabu!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

254.4 down 3.6, and oddly my fingers still feel puffy.

Food yesterday was successful, and I am feeling confident that I am back in the groove. Today is a non-fasting day, but I need to either go get my flu shot or pick up some grass seed after work, so I won't be home in time to prowl the pantry and will just make myself dinner and be done with it.

NEAT though my steps (6710) and flights (5) don't really reflect it, I stood for much of the day, didn't move but didn't sit, so that is a good thing about the remodel. Today I am going to put my keyboard up on something since I can't use a desk, and will be standing again, so that I can save my back. So I am turning this dusty situation into a positive, maybe I will be able to talk the boss into getting me a standing desk.

Sleep is getting better on a more consistent basis. 7:38 and 93% efficiency. I was "restless" 4x's but not awake, and I am waking up before the alarm, which I have set for the latest time I can wake up and and still stresslessly (I think that word may be made up) get ready for work.

So I am back to a PMA this morning. I have decided that I will start fasting on Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Saturday in the new year. Thursdays will be my errands day for grocery shopping and appointments. Then I can use the 3 days in a row to tackle the big projects I have planned but never get to around the house (master bedroom & bath painting etc for example). I won't get to start back to my estate sale visits, but that is probably a good thing, just more junk around the house.

So far I have managed to not get DH's cold, another really good thing. I think I just wash my hands so much there is no time for a germ to latch on. DH has eczema on his hands and tries to wash his hands as little as possible. I do tend to have my hands on my face a lot (for some reason it drives DH crazy, so his various reactions manage to bring it to my attention), but I guess the hand washing over rides the face touching.

Well.. keep up the regiment of hand washing. You might also do frequent spraying with lysol of door nobs and such as well. As for the touching of face, I am guilty too.
    Karin

Now that the kids arent home we pretty much dont use the doors. Just the one from the garage to the house and I usually end up using an elbow for that.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

254.8 +.4, after a non-fasting day.

Food yesterday went very well, I just ate dinner, it was a man sized dinner but just the one meal. Today is a fast day

NEAT I stood most of my work day and feel much better for it! I have convinced DH that he needs a standing desk, and he asked if I planned to get one for work as well. So I now just have to convince the boss it is ok for me to have one. I am planning to do a sit/stand ergo the just sits on the desk so no damage to the desk and I keep it whenever I leave the work place (if the thing lasts that long). Also, DD mentioned that she added nike+ to her iPhone, and that got me thinking about finding an app (free) that really catches my NEAT, as opposed to just the steps. I will have to do some research on that one.

Sleep yesterday was amazing! 98% efficiency, I was "restless" once in the middle of the night, slept for 8:02 and woke up before the alarm. Awesome.

So Middle Tennessee is apparently expecting some nasty storms today. DH is staying home from work to protect his car. I will just keep an eye on the radar, and if an alert goes up I will leave work. Metro has cancelled after school activities.

Well the rain has been pouring here for a couple of days and its probably this cell moving your way. We have some localized flooding but no hail and tornadoes.
    Karin

Yep, I think that is the storm. DH and my boss both seem to think it is going to be a doozy, but the radar doesn't look that bad, and predictions don't seem that ominous.

However, it is 9:07 and I have finished what I can do today due the the fact that I cannot get into my desk drawers basically. I am the only person here right now. I feel pretty sure I am just going to close up shop around 1pm, as that is when the heavy wind advisory goes into effect, and if a giant tree comes down I do not want to have to stay the night here!

So I will be roaming the journals, and researching standing desks, and apps for NEAT on my iPhone. You all need to chat it up!