Page 442 of 641 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6405

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 442

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You need a bell. Or an electric buzzer/shocker.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    LOL!! That would get her attention.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

255.6 down 4.2 so yes, lots of fluid retention going on there! And so starts the slow progress back down the scale. Yesterday was a bit harder than the fasts have been, had a bit of beef jerky, and a bite of DH's pasta-only one but it was a big one), stayed well under 600 calories. So a bit more than I would like, but still reasonable.

ah, the dryer buzzer just went off. Gotta fold then get ready for work, complete update later....ttfn.

So, NEAT yesterday was 8,260 steps and 6 flights of stairs. Thinking there is a big difference in where I wear the fitbit, though I guess I can't really say it is more accurate, though wearing it on my hip was consistent with Gary wearing his on his hip, so I am going to go with hip being more accurate than bra.

Sleep yesterday, 7:16 and 90% efficiency. It is interesting that my phone app for the fitbit distinguishes between awake and restless but the computer program doesn't. So yesterday I was awake once and restless 7x's according to the app.

today is a non-fast day, but I will be going light on the food to make up for last weekend! I am thinking an apple, butternut squash soup is in order for this chilly evening, sprinkled with some bacon maybe.

new plans for dinner, probably still do the soup, but I got some poblano chiles so I am going to do Chile Rellenos. Also got a bunch of jalapenos, so I am going to pickle them.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    new plans for dinner, probably still do the soup, but I got some poblano chiles so I am going to do Chile Rellenos. Also got a bunch of jalapenos, so I am going to pickle them.
    jealous I am. This is food of home. I have been missing my dads green chili and chili rellenos.
    Karin

I got lazy, chile rellenos tonight! We had the soup last night (butternut squash with apples and toasted pumpkin seeds) and YUM! I did make the pickled jalapeņos but have not tried them yet.

254.8 down a bit more, yeah. I always feel so glutenous on a non-fasting day after a fasting day, even when I don't go overboard. And I am surprised that I feel so very full and then still wake up to a loss. I think I will do a fasting day tomorrow, so I can have the rellenos tonight.

Food yesterday was not out of control but it was generous. I am finding that on a non-fasting day, if I use the bulk of my calories around 4 or 5pm, that things go better. I eat to satisfaction, then just do a snack at maybe 8pm (which is basically a small portion of the dinner I made for DH, as that is when he eats-after his cocktails hours). I don't eat during the day as a general rule, fasting or non-fasting, except as a social situation occurs. My witching hours have always been between 3 and 5, so this falls in line with that. And the scale usually agrees with that situation.

NEAT yesterday was unimpressive. So it doesn't matter where I put the fitbit, I still have to walk for it to show steps, funny that 5841 steps, and 5 flights of stairs.

Sleep is still doing well, I love the cold weather for this! We have our heat set to 65, and at night instead of heating the whole house, we have been using the fireplace in the living room while we sit in there. This serves to keep us warm but also draws excess heat out of the back of the house (where our bedroom is). Then we crawl under a big ole feather comforter and sleep tight. 7:32 hours of sleep at 92% efficiency, with stretches of 4 hours, 2 hours and then 1 hour.

Not sure what I am going to do today, probably work on the yard and the basement. I need to figure out what to make for a "picnic" on Monday for DH's staff (of 3 lovely women). We were going to head out to a vineyard but the turn in the weather probably will keep us from that. So we will just have a nice lunch at our house.

what is the occasion of the picnic? Do you have a fire pit? Even if its chilly, sitting around a firepit with hot tea or cider is a good addition to a picnic.
    Karin

they are celebrating surviving the semester. Had not thought of the fire pit, that is a fantastic idea! thanks

ooo and on pintrest I sent you a mulled wine recipe, perfect for fall.
    Karin