Page 438 of 644 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 6431

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 438

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    255.2 after a fast day the graph of my weights is a crazy roller coaster.

Food yesterday went well. I did go over my 525 to 550 mark. I had heated veggie soup for DH and he left 1/2C in the pot! So I ate it, too much to throw away and not enough to save. It was the end of a fast day, so yes I was hungry, but under normal circumstances I would not eat then. At any rate it only took me to 575 (it is that WW "0" point soup).

NEAT yesterday was reasonable. Seriously did anyone think I would get on the treadmill after a work day and going to the grocery store? I did get 9 flights of stairs in and 6,019 steps. I need to just work to get my average up a little at a time.

Sleep was not as impressive as the trend would have predicted, but it was still not bad. 7:15 and 90% efficiency. I had slept from 11 to 3:40 with only a single 2 minute wake up. Then I had 5 wake ups from then until 7. I have been waking up without an alarm and I like that. I have the alarm set to be safe.

DS comes home today, well actually it will probably be tomorrow, i.e. after midnight and after I have gone to bed. So I won't see him till I get home from work tomorrow, if he is home then. He and his buddies are supposed to go shooting this weekend, not sure what that entails or when that means he will be home?

Not heard from DD so I am pretty sure she isn't coming home.

Meet with another painter to get another estimate after work today. And meet with a sign maker to do a sign for the youth space reno.

They are fixing the plaster on the wall behind my desk, so I can't really do my work, but I can't take off because I am supervising that and the other repairs as well as some sign hanging and other things. So it will be a weird day at work.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    So since you are hiring painters I assume you do not have siding? My dad put steel siding on his house after he had had enough hiring painters. Its the last time he will ever need to do anything to it. Not even hail dents it.

so you get to play in the computer at work!!! since you can not do your job and all.

yeah about DS. Any idea when DD is coming home?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

nope, I don't get to play on the computer at work, it is a desk top and gets covered up when they start work on the wall behind me.

We have a Tudor style home (very common in this area). So it is brick and stone on the first floor, and half timber on the second. So "stucco" and hardiboard there. The important part of all of it is the caulking, around the windows and doors and at each pane of the windows and doors (which are all at least 8 panes-think French door) and the fascia and details are wood-dark wood and the sun just bakes it. If we use this guy he guarantees it for 10 years though. It doesn't really all need to be done right now, only the wall that gets all the sun needs it, but we want to catch it before any leaks start.

DD may come home for Thanksgiving, or maybe Christmas. It all depends on whether she gets to shadow the orthopedic surgeon or not. We will have to do some visits to see her this year.

254.0 down after a non-fasting day. Gotta love that crazy scale.

Food yesterday went well. I made a smoothie when I got home, it curtailed my focus on food quite a bit. So I am going to try very hard to just go ahead and make one every day. It satisfies my need for sweet and creamy, as well as being chock full of protein and nutrients. It, obviously does not satisfy the need for crunch, but a few nuts take care of that.

NEAT seriously, just don't know what it will take to get me moving, I am going to try not to stress myself about this. 5,382 and 5 flights

Sleep 7:51 total in bed, minus 18 minutes split between falling asleep/waking up/and restless... 0x's awake, with 2x's "restless" (I am using the app on my phone and it shows sleep differently than the computer, I might like it better since it differentiates between awake and restless)

So DS came home last night. Walked in around 10pm. We talked till about 1 and I forced myself to get up and go to bed because I had to go to work today. He had bought a gun on the way home. So he was excited about that (glad we stayed up and waited for him). DH stayed up long enough to check out the rifle and then had to go on to bed. DS and I chatted about classes and school life and stuff. It was fun. He has grown a beard, but other than that looks the same but sounds different. His dad was surprised that he didn't bring home any laundry for me to do, and DS told him that he does his own laundry.

We have to go today after work and get him some new shoes, he wore down the treads on his new sneakers, and his docksiders give him blisters.

He seems happy. That makes me happy.

p.s. today is a fasting day, and I am making pizza for the boys.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    yeah for a smooth transition for your son!! Is he home for the whole weekend?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wow, a beard...cool.

Well, he is in Nashville for the weekend. Probably just home for sleep, maybe for dinners (I bought steak for him).

He has such a cute face (literally cute, he has not lost that adorable sort of toddler grin, and dimples-4 of them) that a beard sets it off nicely. He is sturdily built, and has a sort of Jack Black impishness and grin and look (think Jack Black in The Holiday, except DS would not "break the rules" by singing in a store).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I love JB and that movie especially.

It is one of my favorite movies. In the scene where he sings her the song he wrote for her and tells her he only used the good notes, then he looks at her kinda sideways to see how she will react, is the scene that really reminds me of DS.

Spent the better part of the afternoon (I took off work early) shopping for shoes for the kid. He had worn down the tread on his new sneakers, so we got him a new pair with thicker tread. Also got him a pair of Doc Martins that were on sale. They fit him nicely, he can use them for dress clothes, and they have that thick non-slip tread and oil rubbed/weather proof leather so he can actually wear them in the snow. He was tolerant, he hates shopping, but he has been very chatty.

Funny thing, he bought a "Sex Week" t-shirt to appease his sister, and is wearing it today he says it should "yank dad's chain" (it will). He said he had to start taking a different route to class because he would run into DD working the Sex Week booth and she was badgering him to go to their events, and he would say he would go but then wouldn't. The thing that is funny about that to me is that I thought it would be her avoiding him on campus because he is a "Frosh".

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I swear, the happiness is radiating from your "voice". Happy you are happy
    -- Ruth