Page 428 of 620 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 6192

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 428

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, my fancy new computer, and fitbit, and adobe do not get along well. Today it will not my sleep info or show me my info for yesterday. I go in tomorrow and will speak with them about it.

I ended up yesterday doing very well. The cup of greens and the celery stalks did enough to quell the hunger that a big cup of the iced decaf topped it off. We even stayed up to watch part of SNL and I just had a Zevia to give me the sweet that I needed.

Sunday mornings, DH listens to news shows. It is loud, he has hearing issues. I can hear the chatter. It is frustrating. Not only are ALL of our politicians in need of relearning the definition of "negotiation" (it absolutely not, I am right and you have to give while I cede nothing), but the pundits talking over each other with the most ridiculous extreme things they could possibly say are acting like the extremes are the bulk of the population of either the US or the congress. It is actually making me stressed. Sitting here taking deep breaths.

Today I am going to wear my newly fitted boots to church. I am working to convince myself that I am going, totally hate that it cuts my day in half and I am not convinced that it is a good way to spend my day off, or that it is a good way to celebrate the deity. But I will go because it is important to my BFF.

Then if it doesn't rain, then I will work outside for the rest of the afternoon, as well as work on the other pair of boots.

If it rains then I will do more work on the frames and photos for my bedroom. Want to finish the frames this weekend (they need painted, one is too gold, and 2 are white).

Today and tomorrow are non-fasting days.

p.s. today's weight 254.8! Good news, that is .2 below my recent low weight. Bad news, next 2 days are non-fasting and TOM started today. Just when I thought I was on a roll, TOM makes a surprise visit. They are spread further apart now, at least 6 weeks, and they are no longer preceded by PMS (though I rarely had horrible PMS anyway). In fact they are not preceded by anything that might warn me of their attack.

p.p.s. as it turns out you guys are better at keeping track of my weights than I am! My 5:2 low was 256.8 and it did indeed occur on August 25th. So I am definitely under that. Not sure how I got the 255 number in my head, wishful thinking I guess. So, yes today has been duly noted in the "healthcare" app on my phone, which is showing a nice down hill graph of the losses. And when I add it to the progress tracker in my 5:2 journal, it shows I am still averaging .74 pounds a week, even with the August spike upward. At this rate I will be at my goal in about 2 years. Which would be a massive improvement over what has happened over the last 2 years!
    Last edited by demuralist; 09-29-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay! The two years will pass anyway. Better to be going down than up.

my sentiments exactly!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Maybe I remembered because it was on my bday?

maybe. I forgot that you have the same birthday as my sister.

You are also much better with numbers than I am (all y'all are), for me, in the short run, it is a blessing as I truly don't remember what my weight was an hour ago unless I write it down, which gives the scale very little control over my emotions. However in the long run, it allows me to remain in denial and slowly gain weight.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    oh its frustrating when electronics do not cooperate, or programs etc. yeah for the new low and being on a projected track to meet goal.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

255.4 after a non-fasting day, so expected. Today is non-fasting as well. I did make a dessert last night, a crustless pumpkin cheesecake with whipped cream, and it was good. I doubt I will have any tonight, it was not great, just good, so it isn't calling me, at least not right now.

This morning I have a meeting about the youth center reno, then this afternoon a class for my computer (I will chat with him about the fitbit issues, it is not working again today and last night it wanted me to download it-again. It is saying I don't have adobe flash player, which I have also downloaded at least once).

Thinking in between I will do a little pruning and maybe move a rose bush that is doing less than stellar.

I started knitting a scarf last night (a cowl actually). The yarn is pretty but hard to knit with as it has puffs along the strand every once in a while, which end up looking like pom pom-s once knitted. But it is soft and I like the colors, so I will probably wear it when it gets really cold. DD took the one I made last year, so I needed a new one and the yarn was on sale half price. I really need to finish the crochet rug, but it turns out I don't care as much for crochet, so I am trying to get DD to finish it for me. She is very fast at it and would likely finish it in an afternoon, then I could get it off the shelf and onto the floor!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    oooo.. that crustless pumpkin cheese cake is making my mouth water. I need to remember this for the evenings.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

in the future I will do it as a mug cake though. Then I won't have leftovers, and I can do it on the nights I make DH his ice cream. Plus, I could have done without it, and if it had been a mug cake I probably would not have bothered to make it, but since I had it already made, I went ahead and ate it. On the other hand I have been jonesing for pumpkin and now I have had it and the craving is over with very little damage done.