Page 400 of 617 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 6166

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 400

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    3:4
    N.E.A.T.
    Write it down

Optimal Health Plan with Rumble Strips this is a reminder of my weekly goals...

1) FOOD, all I am "counting" is calories (sorry to those who think it isn't about the calories)
    -Fat fast till 4:30 on down days
    -doing 3:4=
    --3 days of 550 calories or less
    --4 days of thoughtful eating to hunger, but certainly at or less than TDEE (currently 2,100) yesterday=2,210 first time in a while I hit TDEE, curious to see how this effects my down day today.

2) DATA
    -Weigh and Measure 1x/week (after the 3rd fast) Track in journal or MFP.
    -Track food every evening (check food rumble strips) DONE

3) EXERCISE
    Working on N.E.A.T....for now, eventually add in Tabata
    -10,000 steps a day-2,700, sewing and knitting, and likely to stay this low till after I finish these 2 projects!
    ---30 minutes on treadmill every day-nope
    -10 flights of stairs 1 pitiful
    ---use upstairs bathroom
    ---carry fewer grocery bags at a time

4) SLEEP
    --to get to where I don't need an alarm to wake up (about 7.5 hours of actual sleep)
    --To bed by 10, up at 6:30 every day 6:02 87%

5) BINGES
    --I find I am not having trouble with this as long as I stick to the plan (which I did very well with for 2.5 months, so back to it!) still clean

6) SYSTEMS
    --Use journal to evaluate daily. down day today, lets see how a high calorie non-fasting day yesterday effects this
    --Re-evaluate weekly to be sure I have not aimed too high or too low.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Eek. I can tell you that yesterday, I had too much fun food and not enough nutrition. It's only 8:30 am and I'm STARVING. Hopefully your DD goes a little better

are you up or down today?

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oooo fabric covered bulletin boards. I always use plain white paper. Great Idea!

I really need to break out my sewing machine. I only used it for quilting...a hobby that lasted a year. I also have my husband's grandmother's old singer. It was electrified in the 50's, but started out as a foot pedal model. Pretty neat, but wasted on me.
    I love using fabric because there are so many different textures or designs AND at the end of the year you take it home and wash the dust out. Bam! Fresh and New again.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I'm down today (I ended up making Friday an MD and yesterday an UD).

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I like the idea of getting my carbs under control and then starting back on JUDDD.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I really think that excess carbs spur cravings. Now the trick is to figure out what is excess for your body. Personally I do not do well below about 100g on my non-fasting days, but I also don't do well at all if they go over 300g. Fasting days they are under 50g always.

Plus with the fabric, you can always use it for something else, or hold it for a couple of years and go back to it when your students have graduated to a new school.

Ruth and I are both on dd's today!

So reality check here. There is absolutely no way I can finish the quilt by the 12th and the baby blanket by the 25th, even if I took off of work and worked on those non-stop. Now, while the kid's quilt is more important in the long run, I have to have a gift for the shower, and I have already spent a small fortune on the yarn for the blanket. So I am switching gears. the blanket, non-stop till I leave for that baby shower! Then I will do the quilt and give it to her at Christmas. Then I will finish DS's by the time he leaves for school next fall, his will only end up being a year late, while DD's will be 2.5 years late. But better late than never. But I can't do that with the baby blanket.

just got news from the kid, she is got to see some of Barcelona before she left, went to Munich and had her first full beer at the oldest Beergarten, went to Dachau, now in Cologne and about to take the train to Dresden to meet her friend. So far so good.

So glad you heard from DD!!

Carbs...depends on what I'm eating. I made a homemade coconut cake yesterday and boy, did I pay for it today! The scale was really up (water, I know, so not really too worried...) and I've been starving all day. I think the problem was that I didn't have enough protein to balance out the day.

yep, now just 8 more days till she is "safely" ensconced in her dorm.

I have pinned a bunch of mug desserts and breakfasts so that I can have a reasonable serving if I am craving something and not have a ton of leftovers, which I will pick at as I am putting it away and well till its gone basically. I did a "cheesecake" one last night that hit the spot, was low carb and ok since it was a non-fasting day for me.