Page 394 of 600 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 6000

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 394

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    See.. I need thinner hair. I keep having to thin mine to do ANYTHING.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I would love to give everyone a new do!!! the cost of the plane ticket would make it a very expensive do though.

I don't generally recommend a perm to anyone. I usually try to find a style that works with your hair/lifestyle/face because it will look best most often. In my last few years of doing hair I refused to do perms at all! Adding a bit of color though can add some beefiness to hair without drastically changing its structure. Highlighting would avoid the "root issue" as would a semi-permanent color.

Karin, having too much hair is usually not considered a problem in hairdresser terms!

Grilling, well, I will admit I don't want him to do the prep work. We do burgers and grind the meat ourselves (well I do!) and I don't want him messing with my mixer! Plus if I do the prep, I know what went into everything. I do the shopping, again I know what is in everything and where it came from (pasture raised). As far as clean up, he has a skin condition (which he is having major problems with right now) that means he needs to not get his hands wet very often and certainly kept out of soap, so washing dishes is a no go. The boys do totally take care of the grill itself and bring all dishes and utensils to the sink though.

Once DS is off at school we are very unlikely to bother.

I just got my hair cut. I had her thin it so it would quit its wild and woolly ways.. now its more manageable. I now have curls, this from the formally straight as a board hair. weird.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I have partial highlights. I like them. I have to be careful, though, because my hair really takes to color!

My hair is straight as a board. I like curls. I want curls. Sigh.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I sort of like doing food prep and cooking on Down Days. I enjoy working with the food, but usually don't feel much like tasting. I DO look forward to having it the next day.

I'm not at the point where I can do much with food on my DDs. Hopefully at some point In fact, on my UDs, I have to plan out options for my DD.

oh Ruth, we always want what we don't have regarding hair! I have always wanted straight hair, my curls are so unpredictable and weather dependent! Blonde hair usually does take to color, but usually loses it as well..ie. when we did DD's hair red, it was stunning for about 2 weeks, then she was back to blonde. Red will hold in my hair for at least 6 weeks, but it won't start at brilliant either.

I am with you on the food prep. I like to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible on dd's! Although I don't usually have to plan out the dd's a day ahead. But I usually just do what ever protein the boys do and plop it on top of my salad, so I am not very creative!

DD's I need to stay away from food in order to stay on track.
    Karin

Pre-planning has helped, at least when I'm traveling. I plan it out and have options in case something happens (a dinner or lunch that I absolutely can't skip, etc.). Otherwise, just having good options (broth, miracle noodles, lean protein, etc.) is particularly helpful. I'm hoping it gets easier with time

My problem was that it became easy enough that I took it for granted. So now I am working on keeping it just as easy but then not letting it get lax.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day