Page 367 of 619 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 6187

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 367

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    As a teacher, the kids with the worst attitudes or bad tempered tend to be the healthiest.. they NEVER miss school for illness. LOL!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    that is funny

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I like Canio's idea, I'll have to think of something like that for my husband. He just goes into every situation with the attitude that all people are a-holes and out to get you or promote their own agenda. This makes him over sensitive/reactive.

Oh, that kind of negative is my SIL, I know that one well. She got my FIL kicked out of a care facility with that attitude! The positive thing about DH is that he is totally not reactive. He thinks through everything and worries a lot about "setting a precedent" when agreeing to anything. He does absolutely nothing rashly, never raises his voice that I have ever heard, would never let anyone he considers an adversary see any emotion of any kind. I think partly because he expects the worst, he is good at handling unexpected situations with a level head.

So SPEED girls, Are we going to try to get together this summer? I'd be willing to take a road trip. I have no theater stuff until fall.

I think I am sans kids in mid-July. It depends on when/if DS ends up counseling camps. But it could be July 14th through 18th or July 21st through 26th. These dates would include my travel days. June and August are kind of crazy. Dh would be home both of those though, so I would prefer we would go somewhere else. Driving distance would be necessary for me, but as you have already figured out, I can do about 12 hours in a day.

Possible ideas for location, please let me know how far you are from these since I am kind of in the middle of everyone....Blue Licks Battlefield...General Butler Very reasonable rates.

That is only 12-13 hrs from my house. I've never driven that far on my own. Husband might balk, but I'll work on him. I want an adventure with my friends this summer.

It looks like maybe 11ish for Karin, and I think that Ruth said she could use frequent flyer miles to get to Karin and they could drive together?

Is one of them a shorter drive for you than the other, or are they about the same?

I have driven that far myself a few times, actually it isn't hugely different than when I have both kids watching movies in the car. Although I make sure I do the drive in day light, but that is just me.
    Last edited by demuralist; 05-31-2013 at 01:33 PM.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    July is probably the only month that works for me :-) I'm on my phone, so can't see distance, but almost anything probably works for me. I may have enough points for a 2 bedroom Marriott condo...I'll try to look at resorts and see what is available. (If we don't mind sharing a bed:-)).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

I have shared a bed most of my life!