Page 365 of 623 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6227

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 365

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It is hard for me to understand why nature made it so. On the plus side my weight has no effect on our love life. Whether the weight is up or down the other part never changes.

Inspiration, motivation, I have obviously not figured out what it takes to pick up the pace a bit.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

P.S. the moon rise was at 9:02. So after dark, but there was still a haze of clouds laying on the horizon so we didnt get a good view of the rise. We will try again tomorrow.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Too cloudy for moon rise last night. It is not till 11 pm tonight, we are likely to lose track of time though. I will try setting an alarm. But really by that time we have settled in with aperitif for the chat. We will see.

Rip tides/currents are very bad this weekend and the crowds during the day are huge. It is keeping the lifeguards very busy.
    Chris
    Unknown

So back from vacation and that means a fresh start. Well, except I forgot to weigh myself this morning, honestly I forgot.

Anyway, I woke up, changed my clothes and went down and got on the treadmill first thing. No coffee, no piddling around on the computer. Today is a dd, and I got my ACV water, and Matcha Tea set up to take to work. I will be using the bathroom upstairs at work to increase steps and add incline. I will be doing the Tabata once a week, I am going to figure out which day works best for that and set an alarm on my phone to remind me.

I feel great this morning. Even though my rings feel a bit snug I put on my pants this morning and they felt loose and that always makes me happy. Probably a good thing I didn't get on the scale.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I will be using the bathroom upstairs at work to increase steps and add incline.
    That is a damned good idea. Wonder why I never thought of that? Genius I tells ya!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm glad you had a lovely weekend. It looks like you are primed to jump right back in. Good Job!

AH, Canio, I thought of it long ago, not implemented it till today (so far so good), I am also taking the long way back from the upstairs bathroom. Trying to increase my NEAT (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis)-a fancy way of saying I gotta get off my butt!

Thanks P, oddly easy to jump back in, still loving the 5:2 a lot! I was gone for 5 days so technically I didn't go "off" the plan.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Even Better.

yep agreed.

my weight this morning is up 2 pounds from last weeks low, but still 2 pounds lower than my up day weight from last week. After a 5 day vacation I will take it!

We are officially in summer mode here. We work when we are in town, get DD ready for her trip, get DS ready for his last camp as a youth, as well as getting him ready for counseling a couple of camps and to go off to school. There are shots and tests and physicals that have to be taken care of and of course the supply list is a bit long. The getting ready is always more stressful for me than once they are actually gone for the most part. But DS is away at camp next week so I can focus on DD. then she is gone mid-June for the rest of the summer so then I will be able to focus on getting DS ready for college. Just taking one day at a time, easier that way!