Page 363 of 622 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 6220

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 363

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    +1 I stopped following the LCF thread, because not only are they not low carb, or primal, they go in the opposite direction and many, if not most, of them eat crap. Now I admit I am not totally primal, and not at all low carb by low carb standards (although still low carb by SAD standards), I don't eat garbage. Even when I go off into celebrations, it is homemade with the best ingredients.

and yes mentally and physically the closer you come to TDEE on average the better. Although I do on occasion have a day where I don't and it has not derailed me. I am definitely working to learn to listen to and follow my body cues on my normal days, and sometimes that changes things up a bit. But since I do 3 "normal" days in a row, it has always worked itself out.

Well, yesterday's moderate actually ended up almost at my TDEE. Which is just fine-it didn't go over, so it is all good.

We (DD, DS, and I) leave tomorrow for a long weekend at my parents. Excited, but since this is the first I have mentioned it it should be obvious I am unprepared. No matter, it is Florida, flip flops and shorts, and its all good. Hate driving on holiday weekends, but this was the best time for the 3 of us to go, and I wanted the kids to get to spend time with my parents before they got too busy with school again. So down on Friday back on Tuesday.

Doing 5:2 will take a lot of stress out of it since I can do a dd today and then one on Wednesday. We also don't generally eat much while we are driving so Friday and Tuesday will be pretty low too. Actually we don't usually eat much when we are at my parents, so it will be an easy weekend food wise.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Have a GREAT time in Florida. Wish I were joining you

Drive safe!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Have a GREAT time in Florida. Wish I were joining you

Drive safe!
    You and me both. Have fun!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ah Florida. I miss my future home...Sarasota.

Have a great time for all of us!

I am technologically challenged so cant add photos here. However i have a great panoramic view of my kids waiting for the moon rise on FB. Unfortunately there was a layer of fog on the horizon so we couldnt actually see it peek over the horizon. But we did get a great view of the rocket that was launched at 8:30pm as it cleared the palm trees.

Traffic was not unreasonable given it is a Friday on a holiday weekend.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ooooo You were up late. Party girl.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    ^

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I saw the pic on fb.. beautiful!! WOW!! You saw a rocket launch??? *sigh* jealous..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Yep launch was awesome and pure luck as it was supposed to go off last week and was postponed.

Moon rise is after dark tonight, so should be spectacular. But notlikely to show up well in photos.

We always stay up late talking when I am here. We are not big phone talkers, so face to face has a lot of chatting going on. Plus sis and I are night owls.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day