Page 359 of 660 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6593

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 359

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    264.4 that is 1.2 lower than yesterday. Today, I will leave work early and drive to pick DD up from school. So I don't know what kind of day it is going to be food wise. Technically moderate, but we may stop and eat on the way home or wait till we get home. Obviously if we stop it will be higher than if we eat at home.

Tomorrow is DS's graduation. So hard to believe I am that old. Where the heck does the time go? *ok, see this is why I am such a crier, I am already starting down the path and I still have a good 24 hours before the event even starts* Bittersweet for sure.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Score!!! Great Job.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Nice job on the drop.

Don't forget the tissue when you go to graduation!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

All that is in my purse for these sorts of events is my ID (I am usually the driver), and tissues (I carry a fairly small purse). I don't think this can be as bad as The Youth Sunday was though, so I should be covered. Lots of crying over the course of 2 weeks I can tell you. And it will start again when he leaves for college.

263 that is down 1.4 since yesterday, which was a moderate day, I think. I did my typical dd morning coffee and only water all day. Then drove to get DD and we had dinner out. I posted it but feel pretty sure the calories posted low, but since it wasn't a dd it doesn't really matter.

The thing I am finding is that I often think, wow you ate a lot, but when I figure out the calories it is not as bad as I thought it was. So this notion that fat people under report what they eat is kind of, I dunno, wrong? I actually try to over report portions, just to be on the safe side. Well, no matter, because soon enough I will only have to count on dd's as I will have a nice pattern set. I will say it again (and continue to assert it as long as the scale keeps showing lower numbers) this is by far the easiest "diet" I have ever been on. It truly does constitute a total mental/lifestyle change. Wahoo!

So today is graduation. We are going to a very nice Steak restaurant. DD is still vegetarian, and to the point that eating meat products makes her not feel well. She decided though that she probably needs to get her system used to eating meat so that she doesn't get sick while traveling. So we will be giving her a bit of beef everyday till her system is used to it. I am going to make her some bone broth, which we will use to make a veggie soup for her. We also need to get her ok with sea food, so that will be coming into her diet as well. She is on her own with chicken and turkey-I don't care for either so I don't cook em!

canio6 Guest
    And the weight keeps dropping. Dang, you are kicking booty.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    ^This^
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

And it is fun! Hope it keeps going.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

So out to dinner last night in one of the city's oldest restaurants to celebrate a successful high school career. It is a steak house, uses pasture raised beef-cause that is what they have always done. The food was AWESOME. I was able to thoroughly enjoy it because I am doing a 5:2 protocol and it was one of my Up Days. No guilt and absolutely fantastic food and company. Great night.

Next week we will celebrate DD's birthday in a restaurant of her choice-she is vegetarian so it is not likely to be this restaurant again. There was plenty she could eat and she enjoyed it, but it was a restaurant that specializes in beef after all.

Anyway, both kids are in the house for a little while and it is great fun to see them interact as adults. They are both such mature and lovely people that I thoroughly enjoy spending time with. *pats self on back* we (DH & I) dun good! That is a bit of a joke-as I believe much can be credited to genes -ie. nature- and peers, and circumstances, but the the extent we had anything to do with it, we dun good. So very proud.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sounds like you are having an amazing weekend. I can not even picture my kiddo at that stage right now.. we are still in the please take a bath, brush your teeth and clean your room stage. LOL!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.