Page 358 of 640 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 6392

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 358

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh My, What happens when I eat it off myself?

You can retire with all the money from people who say, " I would pay to see that."

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    ^^^ lol!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    y'all are too much!

So I went a tad over yesterday's fast goal of 500 calories. But it was still low at 685, so I consider it a win. We went to an awards ceremony for the HS Seniors, that ran from 6 to 8:30. I had had to take DH to pick up his car so we had gotten home too late to eat dinner and I had my usual yogurt/blueberry snack. Had I known I was going to get home too late to make my fish and veggies I would have skipped that and come in under budget. But, well I am not physic so I ate it. then made the boys' dinner, which was my version of Mexican and had some of that for my dinner as well.

Today is a moderate day for me. Which means I start the day like a fasting day, have my yogurt/blueberry snack when I get home and then eat dinner -not really worrying about calories (so usually a higher fat meal here) and maybe a 100 calorie dark chocolate bar after. Not sure what dinner is tonight, but the fridge and freezer are full so it should be easy to figure out.

Gonna brag on my boy...he got 5 awards last night, 2 were scholarships, 1 was his IB stole, 1 was a Presidential Academic Achievement Award (from the US President), and 1 was an IB Learner Profile Award-he got it for "Knowledgeable" . The Stoles for National Honor Society (of which he is President) did not come in, because the teacher who is in charge of it this year is her first year and she didn't realize that she had to order them. They came in this morning though (so close), so he will have it for Graduation.

The other cool thing is that they actually made name plates for the top 10% of the senior class to display on the Hall of Fame Wall-which is for academic achievement, there is another Hall of Fame Wall for athletes, and one for general achievers who excel in areas of service. Anyway, his name is on that Wall for the top 10%, his photo is there for National Honor Society, and another photo for French Honor Society. Actually his 6 man crew (they guys he has gone through school with) are all there, and one of them is Valedictorian. Very Proud!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay, DS! Making your momma proud! Good job.

thanks!

yeah for the Boy!! How exciting!
    Karin

Yep, he was pretty full of himself when we got home yesterday.

ok, well, true confessions. Since I have started 5:2 I have been less than Primal. For the most part I have been eating real food, ie. stuff I make at home, but there have been grains and *gasp* sugar. This past weekend was particularly full of that stuff. Then my "fast" day was less than perfect, and yesterday's moderate day was a tad higher than I have been trying to do. Not feeling guilty mind you, just a tad worried about the number on the scale. So I just wasn't getting on it. Well this morning I decided to pay the piper and face the music, I got on the scale.

265.6, so that is the lowest it has been since I started the 5:2. Not by a lot as the previous low was 265.8. But that one was taken at the end of the week the day after my second "fast". So the movement is downward despite myself. I like that, because it really feels like I am cheating.

Hey.. I will take loss even if it is slow and at this point, I do not think I will lose anyway but slow.

I love the losing despite myself comment though! LOL
    Karin

totally agree that a downward trend is what I am looking for. I really don't mind it slow as I feel like it will give my skin more time to retract and hopefully avoid the dreaded hanging skin. I am especially fearful of the "apron". I know that at my age it has to be slow for me to have a prayer of the skin following the fat.

The beauty is that I feel more confident than I ever have about any thing else I have ever done, that this is something I can do for the rest of my life.