Page 355 of 652 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 6514

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 355

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Very cute.

You're sounding so good!

As soon as we get back from vacation, I will get back to 5:2 and/or EOD. I'm probably going to start with 5:2...if I could lose a pound a week (or even .5 lb), I'd be totally happy. We shall see.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Silly Sabine, I think you do much other housework like a crazy woman though!

Ruth, the difference between doing the 5:2 and the EOD is like night and day. 5:2 is likely slower, but soooo much easier.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I'm in.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I really loved my fast day last week, but I think it seriously messes with my coumadin levels. Not sure what to do.

Paula, I bet it does, wonder though if you just drink enough fluid to keep the concentration of coumadin in the blood low if that could be enough. I surely would not do more than once at week, at least for now, and I would probably follow it with a day that is full of foods that would counter balance the effects of not eating.

Karin, I love company!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Coumadin levels are set based on what you eat. More vitamin K foods more coumadin needed. When I am doing regular primal, with veg it works out okay. I think fasting only one day a week is right. I'll make sure to have a salad daily.

In addition, I am going to apply to get my own inr machine. That way if I go high, I can call the doc to get my dose lowered.

Oh, for some reason I thought that fluid intake had some influence too. Well having the salad at least the day before and after is probably very a good idea, having the INR machine would be helpful too.

not much to report. I did get into some salty nuts yesterday so puffy fingers this morning. We are doing a bake sale at church to benefit the youth missions in Guatemala. I spent yesterday wrapping and pricing baked goods, and this morning will be spent selling them.

Also yesterday, I had to make the posters for that (just realized I spelled Guatemala wrong on all the posters), I had to get some stuff to sell there (got 2 cakes at Costco-too busy to bake), had to take a USB stick to edit and print photos at Walgreens, and mowed my lawn.

2 days in a row of standing are starting to wear on my ankles, and I have one more today. This afternoon we are going to have a picnic at a local winery. It will be a zoo because it is Mother's Day (Happy day to all the mother's out there!!!) but we are doing it because we finally have a day when we and BFF's can get together and that the weather is going to cooperate.

It is also DD's 20th birthday.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Happy mother's day, Chris. Sounds like a beautiful day. Have a great time.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thanks Ruth. I am just waiting on the friends to get here and then we are off.