Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 355 of 758 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 7576

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist

Shop Now
    Very cute.

You're sounding so good!

As soon as we get back from vacation, I will get back to 5:2 and/or EOD. I'm probably going to start with 5:2...if I could lose a pound a week (or even .5 lb), I'd be totally happy. We shall see.

Silly Sabine, I think you do much other housework like a crazy woman though!

Ruth, the difference between doing the 5:2 and the EOD is like night and day. 5:2 is likely slower, but soooo much easier.

I'm in.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I really loved my fast day last week, but I think it seriously messes with my coumadin levels. Not sure what to do.

Paula, I bet it does, wonder though if you just drink enough fluid to keep the concentration of coumadin in the blood low if that could be enough. I surely would not do more than once at week, at least for now, and I would probably follow it with a day that is full of foods that would counter balance the effects of not eating.

Karin, I love company!

Coumadin levels are set based on what you eat. More vitamin K foods more coumadin needed. When I am doing regular primal, with veg it works out okay. I think fasting only one day a week is right. I'll make sure to have a salad daily.

In addition, I am going to apply to get my own inr machine. That way if I go high, I can call the doc to get my dose lowered.

Oh, for some reason I thought that fluid intake had some influence too. Well having the salad at least the day before and after is probably very a good idea, having the INR machine would be helpful too.

not much to report. I did get into some salty nuts yesterday so puffy fingers this morning. We are doing a bake sale at church to benefit the youth missions in Guatemala. I spent yesterday wrapping and pricing baked goods, and this morning will be spent selling them.

Also yesterday, I had to make the posters for that (just realized I spelled Guatemala wrong on all the posters), I had to get some stuff to sell there (got 2 cakes at Costco-too busy to bake), had to take a USB stick to edit and print photos at Walgreens, and mowed my lawn.

2 days in a row of standing are starting to wear on my ankles, and I have one more today. This afternoon we are going to have a picnic at a local winery. It will be a zoo because it is Mother's Day (Happy day to all the mother's out there!!!) but we are doing it because we finally have a day when we and BFF's can get together and that the weather is going to cooperate.

It is also DD's 20th birthday.

Happy mother's day, Chris. Sounds like a beautiful day. Have a great time.

Shop Now
    thanks Ruth. I am just waiting on the friends to get here and then we are off.