Page 352 of 665 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 6648

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 352

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm so pleased that this is working for you, and you have found a way to fit it in to your schedule. Have a great weekend!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    thanks guys! It really does feel good.

Yep it is nice feeling like I don't have to force anything - either a ton of protein or extra fat or 10 vegetables or what ever. I can't remember ever feeling quite like this. In the past when I have just eaten what I wanted it has always either been a WTF (and stopped weighing ie. gave up) or "Intuitive Eating" (which is actually just as much or more work as anything else and so doesn't really feel "normal" at all).

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hope you had a good night's sleep in DD's dorm room & a great drive back.

Horrible sleep and rainy drive back, lovely to spend time with DD though obviously.

The fan on the computer has started to make very odd noises. So it is off and I am stuck with using my phone for updates. So if it doesn't self correct I will likely not have much to say till I am back at work.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Ugh. Hate computer problems. Our computer was 8 years old. DH just built a new, customer, computer this week. It's a dream and I'm loving it. Cost an arm and a leg, but since we keep it for a long time, it'll be worth it.

Hope the youth event is good. Don't cry too, too much

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Have a safe drive back today. Sounds like you had a good time!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Omg the crying, I actually have a headache! DS made it most of the way through his sermonette (each senior who wants to gives a little talk during the service) he got to the end and, though he kept talking in a strong deep voice, tears were rolling down his cheeks. All the women in the congregation came up after and congratulated us on raising such a strong self confident and sensitive child.

At the end of the service the Youth all sing a song that the youth director wrote (he is a songwriter-perk of living in Nashville!) called "Take a Little With You When You Go" the seniors stand in the front row. None of them or the rest of the youth or the congregation can make it through that song without crying. The boys all bravely try to sneak a swipe to dry their eyes but the song does ya in! Then there is a luncheon where they show photos through the years of the kids. Then the parents each get to stand up and say a few words about their child. Now try to do that without crying!

Honestly though it is by far the best function our church puts on, a great send off for our graduating youth. And they are blown away by these scrapbooks full of letters from people in their past, and church members well wishes, and photos of course.

Truly a lovely event!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

P.S. we drive back tomorrow, good thing cause crying is exhausting!
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oh wow...sounds like an amazing experience. There is something about tears that exhaust a person.. or at least me.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.