Page 350 of 623 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6222

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 350

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I don't know if my phone or camera will do 3 hours of video? I am going to check with animal control and see what they want as proof.

SW 3/1/13 =274.8
    CW= 267 down 1.4
    Calories = 403
    Net Carbs = 32g/32%
    Fat= 12g/27%
    Protein= 41g/41%
    Sleep =6:43 87%
    Steps= 8987

Yesterday was interesting. I had literally zero issues with hunger. I didn't linger on thoughts of food or what I would eat or roam around pinterest looking for good recipes.

But I had a slightly unsettled feeling most of the day. I was excessively worried about booking my DD's flight for her summer studies in Spain. I am not sure why it was bothering me so much, my boss had already found me the best price and we had it all ready for me to book, just needed to check the details with DD. It was a reasonably easy process. Then when I got home I found out that DS's roommate situation had fallen through, and that since his buddy had just told him yesterday that he was going to have to go into a lottery for a roommate. Now I actually think this is a good thing, but I know that it was hurtful to DS on several levels and it added to my feelings of being unsettled.

I think that the fact that it was a "fasting day" heightened the insecurity I felt.

It wasn't horrible, and certainly not unmanageable, but odd for me. It actually felt like a mild ache in the core of my body.

My sleep was not the best but not atypical either and I feel fine today. So it has passed. The ticket is purchased and DS has signed up for housing.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    WOW! I am so admiring you toughing out and rising through those emotions without caving. You are getting so much stronger!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    + 1 Great staying power.

Odd that. It didn't even occur to me to head to the pantry, not even as a fleeting thought. I mostly tried to figure out the cause and possible correction, just kind of naturally not thoughtfully. Hard to explain, but it was significantly different.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    ^

1 hour and 45 minutes left to my work day and I have finished my tasks. It is going to be a very long day! Bored out of my mind.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there...
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

So i kind of over ate since i got home. This is ok cause it is a non fasting day. This is not ok because I over ate. I feel stuffed. I am thirsty but too full to drink. So I have tracked every thing and my calories are still in the moderate range. Go figure.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

SW 3/1/13 =274.8
    CW= 267.2 up .2 after an up day
    Calories = 1,707
    Net Carbs = 133g/32%
    Fat= 98g/53%
    Protein= 61g/15%
    Sleep =7:20 95% now that is what I am talking about!
    Steps= 6784 geez! and that is with doing the treadmill!

Well, my calories ended up being a bit higher than my normal moderate day, but not as high as my TDEE (2200 lowest possible), so I can live with it. Today is my fast day. Tomorrow I will leave straight from work to go pick up DD so she can be home for the weekend and DS's Youth Sunday celebration at church, so I am not sure what I will do about eating dinner. DD will be out with friends to celebrate someone's birthday. I am sleeping in her dorm room and we are packing up and returning home first thing Saturday morning. I have to go to DS's rifle banquet on Saturday afternoon, and take a large salad. Then Sunday is the cry fest that is Youth Sunday, then I take DD back to school on Monday, so she can take the rest of her finals. So that is my weekend off!

Regarding my calories, it appears I have the best control when I do the yogurt snack as I walk in the door from work. It is 4oz of greek yogurt, 4 oz of frozen blueberries, 1T raw chopped walnuts, and a splash of stevia. I didn't do that yesterday, I did my avocado/bacon/walnut lunch, and I went out of control afterward. Not a binge, more of an eating frenzy. Not sure if it was because I could or because I missed the yogurt, so I will go back to doing the yogurt whether it is a fast or non-fast day.

I added the MDA app, so when my signature shows I am using the app-there isn't a place where I can turn it off on that, at least not that I have found.