Page 344 of 666 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 6654

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 344

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ah Husbands...Mine is really good at that as well. Way to "walk away" and not take the bait.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Thanks! Luckily the weather cooperated. And actually it was nice enough that I am going to try to do a walk most nights. I am sure it was much better for my sleep than had I stayed in!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Chris, why don't you try 5:2 and see if that works? If that doesn't work, then try 4:3?

I am actually leaning that way, and you just helped push it all the way.

I was thinking, I can always get more restrictive, it is kind of silly to start restrictive and then have no place to go when I hit a plateau.

And 5:2 is so much more flexible than 4:3, I just need to hit 2 of the 4 days I am at work instead of 3. So I plan to generally do Tuesday and Friday. That way if we end up having company on Friday I can switch to Thursday. I also think it will help me stick to the 550 calories.

So I am tweaking again, ah, I will get it right, soon!

SW 3/1/13 =274.8
    CW=267 down another 1.8
    Calories = 517
    Net Carbs = 8g/6%
    Fat= 43g/74%
    Protein= 26g/20%
    Sleep = 7:06 88%
    Steps= 9,465 ack, so close! But I did clim 10 flights of stairs.

Well yesterday was fairly easy. I think that my work day pattern is a success (so far). By the time I get home from work I have only had about 100 calories, so on down days I just make dinner and eat it, on up days I have greek yogurt with blueberries and a T of raw walnuts, and stevia of course. Then do dinner. For the weekends I will just eat when I am hungry, eat what I want (trying to make sure I get all the superfoods I have planned) and stop when I am not hungry anymore -even if there is food left on my plate!

We have company tonight, so naturally I have arranged this to be my up day! I have to go to work early today, and it is likely I am going to get my steps, and flights of stairs, in even though I don't have time for the treadmill.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    awesome!! Cant wait to see the results of your weekend!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yep, me too!

I am trending downward though. When you realize I was out of town for almost half of March. So in 6 weeks I have lost 7+ pounds, I am thrilled. Of course, I need to get back to 260 (7 more pounds) just to get back to where I was when I started Primal, and 250 to get to my Primal low weight. But I am feeling good.

I am actually surprised at how well this week is going and what I am learning about hunger. That is comes in short waves, fairly well spread out, and is not painful, uncomfortable, or even horribly unpleasant. It is way less scarey. I don't need to "eat something" because I will be out and might get hungry, oooo.

p.s. I forgot to mention that I was a bit hungry this morning, and since it is a non-fast day I could afford to have some calories. So I decided to have some walnuts, weighed them of course. I decided to start with 1/2 an ounce (14g). And lo and behold it was enough. It did not set off a nut frenzy. I just ate them, drank my coffee and went on with my business.
    Last edited by demuralist; 04-19-2013 at 08:26 AM.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    yep, me too!

I am trending downward though. When you realize i was out of town for almost half of march. So in 6 weeks i have lost 7+ pounds, i am thrilled. Of course, i need to get back to 260 (7 more pounds) just to get back to where i was when i started primal, and 250 to get to my primal low weight. But i am feeling good.

I am actually surprised at how well this week is going and what i am learning about hunger. That is comes in short waves, fairly well spread out, and is not painful, uncomfortable, or even horribly unpleasant. It is way less scarey. I don't need to "eat something" because i will be out and might get hungry, oooo.

p.s. I forgot to mention that i was a bit hungry this morning, and since it is a non-fast day i could afford to have some calories. So i decided to have some walnuts, weighed them of course. I decided to start with 1/2 an ounce (14g). And lo and behold it was enough. It did not set off a nut frenzy. I just ate them, drank my coffee and went on with my business.

saaweet!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

thanks, not sure I would have been as successful if I had chosen pistachios, but actually that didn't even occur to me this morning-odd, cause that would normally be my nut of choice.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Progress!