Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 6431

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 336

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am with you on that one!

SW 4/1/13 =274.8
    CW=268.2 down 1.8
    Sleep= 6:24 81% efficiency --damn it the bedroom is not cool enough.
    Urine Ketones= didn't bother
    Blood Ketones= didn't bother
    Calories = 576
    Net Carbs = 8g/6%
    Fat= 49g/76%
    Protein= 27g/19%
    KR = 1.98
    Steps=7072

Yesterday went very well, just light occasional hunger pangs, drank all day, ate a bit when I got home and it didn't set off a frenzy! I drank some more, had a bit of the boys caesar salad, and ended the night with a nice cup of tea with a splash of half and half (a measured 2T actually-I weigh everything!)

What I did notice was that I was a bit "on edge" sort of easily irritated, although I didn't say or do anything about it, I could feel it in my gut.

I bank overtime hours at work so I can take my comp time whenever I want. I realized yesterday that I did the math wrong and now technically have no more opportunity to get "paid" time off this year, unless we have an event or something that happens outside of our regular business hours and I work it. That was a bit disappointing.
    Last edited by demuralist; 04-11-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post

What I did notice was that I was a bit "on edge" sort of easily irritated, although I didn't say or do anything about it, I could feel it in my gut.
    I wonder if this feeling will lessen or disappear as your body gets used to the Down Days. I haven't noticed it yet, but it does seem that a ot of people mention it at the beginning, but then not after a while. Either it dissipates, or they get used to it and adjust.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Bringing fat back into my diet has been literally joyful. I can live without sugar (or rare), but I'll be saddened if fat has to drop back out, unless it's a temporary thing. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, at least for long, for any of us!
    who is talking low fat?? EWWW.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I wonder if this feeling will lessen or disappear as your body gets used to the Down Days. I haven't noticed it yet, but it does seem that a ot of people mention it at the beginning, but then not after a while. Either it dissipates, or they get used to it and adjust.
    I noticed this in myself.. not a good thing when teaching kids.

Sorry about the sleep and the heat. We have a layer of ice covering everything.. kinda pretty when spring is covered in ice, flowers and all. Its too chilly here for this time of year to me. I would send you some if I could.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

the problem is that DH comes to bed after I do (he falls asleep in the recliner about 8:00, then comes to bed after 11:00), otherwise I would just adjust the AC. Now I am going to have to talk him into it.

I am sure the irritation thing will go away, I am generally someone who gets irritated and then forgets all about it within like 5 minutes, a pretty easy going personality, so this can't hold on too long!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I run 20 degrees colder than DH and mom. You can imagine that we are NOT on the same page in terms of heating or cooling... In the summer, I'd rather be hot all day and cool at night (better sleeping). DH would rather be cool during the day. Mom just wants to be cool all of the time (but she does not pay the electric bill!)

lol.. im like you..my mom never thinks my ac is low enough especially in the summer..LOL
    Karin

I actually don't care much about what it is during the day unless I am just burning up, but I gotta have it cold to sleep well!

yep.. it needs to be cool to sleep. Poor Lily, she is always cold.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ah, but that is what sweat pants/shirts and down comforters are for! We have an all season down comforter on the bed, but I sleep in a t-shirt weight pj year round. I have a box fan blowing on my feet, and the ceiling fan is on.