Page 328 of 600 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5996

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 328

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hey guys, I need to scan a bunch of photos this weekend. I have a scanner, but was hoping someone might know of a free app for the iphone that I can take a photo of a photo and transfer it to the computer so that I can put it on a cd or usb stick. The scanner is a PITA to get down and soooooo slow to use. It would be so much easier to just take photos.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know of anything, but let me know what you find out. I have a similar project on the horizon

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of tea (In Ruth's journal)...I found the Red Velvet Cake tea in a local store. It is delicious with absolutely nothing.

I do my pics on a slow scanner as well. Sorry.

Paula, is it from The Republic of Tea? I have theirs and it is good plain, but heavenly with a hint of any kind of white stuff (CM, HWC, or half and half).

Well, I just scanned them for now. But I would really like to get all of our photos on discs and using the scanner would take forever!

Went to a benefit concert/dinner last night. Ate a very carby dinner, there were zero choices, but did at least manage to eat very small quantities. It was an ud, so no worries, except I am trying to see if I can't get into ketosis and that is not going to happen if I let ud's get carby! Anyway, I didn't bother to track it because who knows what the heck was in every thing and it just isn't worth the trouble knowing I wouldn't be accurate. I also didn't bother to waste a ketostix or do the blood ketone given the carby dinner. I would have like to do a FBS though, but am out of sticks.

SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=270.0 up .8 not bad after an UD
    Sleep= 6:55 91% efficiency
    Urine Ketones= didn't bother
    Blood Ketones= didnt bother
    FBS= out of sticks
    Calories = ?
    Net Carbs = ?
    Fat= ?
    Protein= ?
    KR = ?
    Steps = 5987 with 2 flights, I felt tired and lazy yesterday and feeling the same today.

I will be the only one at work today. So the doors stay locked, and I just hunker down and get some serious work done. But I will get bored.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ud being carby is a fast trap to fall in. Yesterday was the first truly successful ud regarding carbs. Pre-planning and playing with food in MFP is what I am doing.

Don;t worry about ketosis.. it will come (so I say to myself).
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yep, pre-planning is key, at least for now! I couldn't plan or control last night, but that is fine.

Tomorrow we have company for dinner. Normally I would start cooking today, but obviously I will wait till tomorrow. Today I will concentrate on housekeeping.

I think I am just going to do a spread of heavy appetizers...cheese/meat slices, artichoke dip, cream cheese dip, celery, cuke slices, and of course crackers for those who eat them. And of course the boston creme pie. This night is mostly about playing cards though.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like fun!! I am making fudge brownies in leu of a cake for Lily.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Paula, is it from The Republic of Tea? I have theirs and it is good plain, but heavenly with a hint of any kind of white stuff (CM, HWC, or half and half).

Well, I just scanned them for now. But I would really like to get all of our photos on discs and using the scanner would take forever!
    Yes it is from Republic of Tea. I am using CM right now, but I have to use so much to get any kind of flavor, it does not seem worth it.

interesting, maybe because I sweeten it that brings out the coconut flavor. I bet a drop of good coconut flavoring would make a huge difference since so much of our taste is ruled by smell.