Page 324 of 620 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 6192

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 324

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Tomorrow is a dd so hopefully that will help things out a bit. Get things on track so to speak.

So I tracked and the percentages are not as bad as the numbers looked.
    Last edited by demuralist; 03-31-2013 at 07:20 PM.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I'm actually ready for a dd. I'm overly full!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    yes, me too. Well not overly full as much as just feeling icky. Head and tummy not happy, way too much sugar! It feels like TTOM, but it isn't, weird.

So I have pretracked today, and input into the wonderful excel page that some very nice person sent to me (Thanks so much Ruth!) and it looks like today is a ketogenic day. Of course I am using Net Carbs so I am probably throwing the whole equation off, but whatever.

SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=272.2 up 3 it was an "Up Day" and even with the cookies and travel-I am down 2.6 from February!
    Sleep= 6:07 94% efficiency, first day back to 5:30 wake up, just not sleepy enough to go to sleep last night, will be tonight!
    Urine Ketones= didn't bother given sugar ingestion late yesterday
    Blood Ketones= ditto
    FBS= need more strips
    Calories = 2089
    Net Carbs = 67g/13%
    Fat= 164g/71%
    Protein= 82g/16%
    Steps = 3893, I took the fitbit off to charge for part of the day, forgot about it.

The thing that saved me yesterday is that the cookies I made were just a mix of peanut butter, egg, and sugar, and I used half as much sugar as the recipe called for.

On a different note, DS told DH yesterday that he had chosen UTK. DH took it pretty well, probably expected it since DS was waling around in a bright orange shirt, although DS said DH went down swinging DD was ecstatic, and started making plans to have her little brother on campus with her. She requested that I send a gift card for a different Knoxville restaurant every month so they could have dinner together. I said yes, even though they could easily eat on campus together, I actually love the idea! I am thrilled this part of the process is over and we can get down to next phase of this college experience. Not to mention, making plans for the fact that we will be empty nesters in a few months!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    this was me yesterday. I am ready for this dd.. I think..lol

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    yes, me too. Well not overly full as much as just feeling icky. Head and tummy not happy, way too much sugar! It feels like TTOM, but it isn't, weird.

So I have pretracked today, and input into the wonderful excel page that some very nice person sent to me (Thanks so much Ruth!) and it looks like today is a ketogenic day. Of course I am using Net Carbs so I am probably throwing the whole equation off, but whatever.

SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=272.2 up 3 it was an "Up Day" and even with the cookies and travel-I am down 2.6 from February!
    Sleep= 6:07 94% efficiency, first day back to 5:30 wake up, just not sleepy enough to go to sleep last night, will be tonight!
    Urine Ketones= didn't bother given sugar ingestion late yesterday
    Blood Ketones= ditto
    FBS= need more strips
    Calories = 2089
    Net Carbs = 67g/13%
    Fat= 164g/71%
    Protein= 82g/16%
    Steps = 3893, I took the fitbit off to charge for part of the day, forgot about it.

The thing that saved me yesterday is that the cookies I made were just a mix of peanut butter, egg, and sugar, and I used half as much sugar as the recipe called for.

On a different note, DS told DH yesterday that he had chosen UTK. DH took it pretty well, probably expected it since DS was waling around in a bright orange shirt, although DS said DH went down swinging DD was ecstatic, and started making plans to have her little brother on campus with her. She requested that I send a gift card for a different Knoxville restaurant every month so they could have dinner together. I said yes, even though they could easily eat on campus together, I actually love the idea! I am thrilled this part of the process is over and we can get down to next phase of this college experience. Not to mention, making plans for the fact that we will be empty nesters in a few months!
    Congrats on DS and cool that he will be close to DD as well. I love the idea of them making a time to have dinner out once a month together.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

It will be very handy for breaks -- bring them home/take them back together

Actually one of the reasons I was pulling for UTK, was to help strengthen their relationship. They are only 2 years apart in school, but have only attended the same school at the same time for 2 1/2 years. They have always gotten along, were friends before DD started middle school and it was no longer cool to hang with the little brother.

Also it is likely he will room with his best friend in the Honor's Dorm. This is a good thing as his friends are a fantastic group of kids, gonna grow up and do great things!

The sun is shining here, finally! Hoping to get some outside stuff done before rifle practice. DS will only have 3 practices and 1 match left and his HS rifle career is over. He is happy about it! So am I, that is 7 hours a week, in the middle of the afternoon, one of which is my day off.

It will be very handy for breaks -- bring them home/take them back together
    Except for the first and last where you take (and bring back) all of their stuff. It fills the highlander with just enough room for the driver and the passenger! But they will have to be there on different days and get out of their dorms on different days at school start and finish anyway. They stagger that so everyone's parents aren't on campus on the same day.

^ smart. It was a nightmare when I did it!

It still is but it would be much worse if they all came and left on the same day. We end up using the stairs as the elevators are swamped. DD's 1st year she was on the 8th floor!

Eek! I didn't arrive at college with much, but boy, I sure left with a lot at the end of each year!!!