Page 322 of 666 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 6655

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 322

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Yum. Your dinner sounds lovely!!!!!!

How is Ohio? Hope you guys are having a nice trip!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Ohio is cold and grey. DH feels like he is home, he is from PA and an Ohio State grad so he loves it, DS and I are Southerners and not feelin it quite as much. Today is full of tours and sessions to try to talk us into Case. dH is already there DS totally unlikely to get there and is just trying to look interested to keep dad from getting pissed. .Already off to a bad start cause DS chose a t-shirt with a pull over and jeans instead of button down and khakis. But he is comfy and will fit in so he is right.

Oh, yeah. He did pick the "right" outfit. I could not do the midwest. While Wyoming is freezing cold most of the year, we almost always have clear beautiful blue skies. I cannot do grey and dreary...my mood then matches the weather.

Yeah the sun just peaked out. Dh has eased up now that he has seen the other students and parents

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Hope Ohio is a profitable trip regarding DS. It sounds like he will love it or hate it, no in between.

Hey, regarding macros.. on my UD, OMG.. my macros for carbs and such have been out of control. However, if they are not then my protein is whacked. Tips?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I havent gotten it worked out yet either. I can generally keep my carbs under control but my protein tends to go high. When i start doing this full time and monitoring I will see if that matters

So far it looks like he is leaning to hate it.

I lost well for 2 weeks with my protein at 70 g -- and I need about 50 to be in NK. My carbs do stay fairly low, though, about 10-15 g.

On ud's my protein hit 90 and total carbs 30- net were under 20. On dd's my carbs are about the same my proteins close to 30. It will be interesting to see them when i get back.

Ok i just wanted to report that I got well over 15,000 steps today and 11 flights of stairs, and my feet are killing me. It was a grueling day. And we actually had to skip out on the final session cause DS got a sudden case of diarrhea. He seems fine now, he ate tortilla chips for dinner with a diet soda. Hoping his belly stays calm 10 hours is a long drive with intestinal issues.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Poor ds. Hope he feels better soon. It is terrible trying to travel like that!