Page 314 of 609 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 6088

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 314

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    24hrs to get to Karin from my house.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    When we moved here from Florida I was kind of excited about being in the middle of the country, we are kind of equidistant to many places, but they are all far!

It is usually the first weekend in August, but i may be moving my kids back into their dorms that week

Well rats, it is only 10 am and i have gone over my down day calories. I just cant seem to eat just one of those coconut bars. Maybe i can just stay busy and drink it up for the rest of the day. I may have to change my percentages of up and down to allow myself to get used to less and then decrease. That is how i got my carbs to go low. I will see what i think as time goes on.
    Last edited by demuralist; 03-21-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Ok so i reread the JUDDD protocol and it is important to hold calories to 500 or below. So I will fast the rest of the day. And I will just buck up and hold myself to 500 on my down days through March. Even though 500 seems arbitrary. My 20% would actually be 454, so i will strive for that in April.

Ruth, if you have trouble with you down day number it looks like you can raise it up to the 500 and still reap the benefits mYbe not as quickly though. What if on the down days that you go over you adjust your up day so the two day total is still right?

Also I am not being as strict with percentages in my macros as long as my protein and carb numbers stay below my set numbers and using the fat to totally do the adjustments.

PS even on vaca we both got on the treadmill this morning
    Last edited by demuralist; 03-21-2013 at 08:57 AM.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    i crashed and burned today..As I read and follow you and Ruths DDUD it is looking more intriguing..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    We'll see what my Monday weighin brings (Sunday will be after an up day)....

500 calories when traveling is very difficult. But at least trying keeps me close. And i think that with the practice I am getting i will be great at it by the time i can do it consistently. And i think that jumping into it as i started traveling was expecting a lot. But it is something i will be able to do easily after i get into practice.

Man in texas the meals are carb laden. Luckily it is an up day but i would have chosen differently if i could have. As i am finishing my lunch i remembered my old trick of saying i am a vegetarian or need gluten free or something as i saw a woman walk by with a beautiful salad.
    Last edited by demuralist; 03-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I was so busy on my Down Day that I almost didn't eat at all. I am finding that NOT eating is a lot easier for me than limiting. I sort of cringe when I count the calories on a Down Day- it seems so anti-primal to me.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    A part of me cringes and part of me knows that having been overweight for over 30 years, I do NOT have a working stop switch.

DDs are getting easier. It's mostly social pressure that makes them hard for me. I like that I'm remembering what it feels like to be hungry. I also like that I'm more aware of how social cues/patterns have been impacting my perceived hunger.