Page 297 of 611 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 6103

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 297

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome, awesome, Chris! And the steps - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my walk in yesterday. It had been a long time coming and I was glad for it.

I think teenagers driving is probably a love/hate thing

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Thanks! I have so much an easier time doing the treadmill on work days, I am "forced" to get it done in time to shower and get to work, on days off if I have nothing scheduled I can push it off till it is chore to get on it.

agreed on the driving. DD totally my van (she was not even scratched), so it is nerve wracking. She is a bit of a fast driver, DS is overly cautious neither style is optimal.

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Well done on the steps

Good luck with the 80% fat.

Over here, because my car has 7 seats, I couldn't get my kids on the car insurance. They had to have a full licence for a year & be over 18 to drive it. DD was OK but I changed cars soon after so the boys were not best pleased. So please for you that your situation is different as its much easier when they can drive themselves

mmm, I don't know if the van having 7 seats as opposed to the 5 I have now will make a difference in the price of the insurance (the kids have to pay for their own, which is why DS has not bothered to get his license), but I do know that it will be 3 drivers on the car and it should actually lower the insurance for DD and keep DS's reasonable. At any rate, it goes way down when he goes off to school.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    whoop on the steps!! Nice work! Well modeling after Paula, I have been trying to make my fat @ 80% or better. However, I notice if its too high my tummy protests! Protesting tummy at the grocery store is not fun!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Yesterday was pretty easy for me (well, duh, look at how many calories I had!) so I will stick with the macros at least and probably vary the calories, not allowing myself over that 1900 mark or so. My BMR with no activity multiplier is 1850. So realistically I should be good as long as I stay under 2,000 calories unless I am bed ridden for a day or something.

I am thinking I want to pick the tabata back up, hoping to get to where I do it 3 x's a week. I can just do it on my way in the door from work, not even walk up the stairs.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    What are you doing for tabata? I need to pick mine back up too...although I'm actually pretty sore from 2 days of walking!

I have not decided yet. My doc wanted me to cut down on the jumping Components. I was doing jumprope, stair stepper (I will keep this), jumping jacks, and high knee running in place. I will add 2 band resistence ones for arms. And Maybe kick alternate legs for the 4th one.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Great Job Chris!

My son needs his license before he starts college next year. He will be living at home but attending Com College. He doesn't really seem interested in driving, but I'm sure my husband won't want to drive him to classes. Heck, I am tired of driving him to his girlfriend's house.

Paula, that is where we are, well I am, I do all the chauffeuring in our house. It is tedious, but he has no interest in driving. He just recently started to ask about the insurance. It was right after I asked him about his senior prom. He just rolled his eyes when I asked if he planned to get his license or was he going to double date or make the girl drive (he doesn't have a girlfriend and won't admit to any interests).

So I learned something about myself today...I can easily physically skip a meal and have no dizziness or nausea the way I used to. that is the good news. Mentally, I get a "hey I skipped lunch so I can eat this" attitude which leads to over eating. So no more meal skipping for a while anyway!