Page 292 of 609 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 6089

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 292

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=270.4 up 1.0 I suspect this is the uptick from the addition of sodium in the diet
    Sleep= 7:07 w/ 88% efficiency -LOUSY, DH snored all night.
    Urine Ketones= ever so slight change in color
    Blood Ketones= no data yet
    Calories = 1592
    Net Carbs = 12g/3%
    Fat= 142g/80%
    Protein= 67g/17% these are a snidge high, but not unreasonable.
    Steps = 8533

ok, yesterday felt good, back in the swing. This morning while I was laying in bed, my stomach felt tight. It was an odd feeling. It was not tight like I put my hand on my stomach and I felt muscle, it was tight like it felt as if it was drawing itself in tightening up a muscle sort of, but I wasn't doing it. It was good but weird.

BFF's birthday is Saturday, we are having them over on Friday, and I bake a cake for her, it is Tres Leche, which she takes with her. I just have to make it through the baking part today without doing any tasting!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I am ignoring the dancing tres leche cake in my head OMG...

Glad you are back on track.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ooo love that cake! Taking a cue from you, I had some bone broth when I got home. OMG.. YUM! I did put a little bouillon in it though. So good I brought some for lunch.

Glad you are feeling better and back on track.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yep, I put the bouillon cube in my broth as well. This vegan one is tasteless though, I will pick up some knorr when I shop this afternoon for the cake.

BFF and I are the only ones that really like the tres leche, so I send it home with her and she eats a small piece for breakfast every morning till it is gone.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    The cake sounds good. As I learned the other day, I'm not ready for a lot of off plan baking (or cooking). Some day, maybe

Does your DH think you should be on statins? I don't know what my DH would think. I would not take them, especially with your other numbers, but I think it would stress him out

Well, truth be told, I chose not to tell him. I had enough that went on in the 2 days of doc visits that I was able to give him plenty of info without having to go into that detail. He takes them, so I think we know where his head is with it. BUT, he has a family history of heart problems, an aunt who died at 42 of a heart attack, dad and uncles all have had multiple by- passes (his dad, the aunt and one of his brothers are gone now). My family genes lean toward cancer. I am pretty sure it would stress him that I am choosing not to. I choose to keep his stress level to a minimum.

I will be baking with a surgical mask on.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I think I need a surgical mask! May have to get one me one...

RestlessLegs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    She also recommended I start taking iron. That I am willing to do, after researching it, I added it to the order I was about to make for my MCT, cocoa nibs, xylitol, and erythritol. One shipping cost that way. Should arrive mid next week.
    Hi Demuralist,

I kinda hang out in the EMF forum, and have started checking a few of those members' journals, so followed you over here. I was wondering where you order your MCT oil, cocoa nibs, xylitol, etc.? Sounds like an order I should consider placing. I am just starting to be interested in MCT oil after hearing everyone's rave reviews about it.
    Thanks,
    Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, welcome! I think it is from AllStarHealth.com the MCT was 11.99 there (and $25 at whole Foods, so even with the $5.95 shipping still a good deal) Let me know if that isn't it, and I will check it when I get home tonight for you. I like the MCT oil because it has the same benefits as the coconut oil, but no taste and no slick on the top of my BP tea. I still cook with the coconut oil as I am not sure about the cooking properties of the MCT oil. I use the xylitol and erythritol to make desserts and smoothies for my son as a combo of those act most like sugar in cooking and in taste. I am hoping to use the cocoa nibs to replace the expensive chocolate teas I currently drink.

Ruth, it is actually just a dust mask I got at home depot for crafting. But basically I have to move it to taste and that step helps me to stop.

RestlessLegs is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info. I'll check out that site. I currently add coconut oil to my coffee and actually don't mind the "oil slick". But I hear MCT oil gives more of an energy boost and may help with getting into ketosis. I haven't tried cocoa nibs yet, but sounds good.

Thanks again. I enjoy all the information you share and all the research you do. It has been very helpful to me.