Page 285 of 666 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 6651

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 285

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I have the same problem....unless I put it away while everyone is still there.

Think the beer caused sleep probs?

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    You know Chris.. you did good! You had a plan and followed the plan. Where you messed up is where there was no plan! I agree the beer could have been the culprit with sleep.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    ok, I forgot that I also had 10 Pita Chips (I did count each one of these). Freudian I think, but anyway, that in combo with the beer, probably the sleep issue, as well as the intestinal discomfort I feel this morning. sad to think that it takes 4oz of beer and 10 pita chips to mess with my body, I assume once I get on an even kilter it will not be so sensitive.

Karin, you are right, the part I didn't plan for was the place where the issue occurred. BFF does usually help with putting the food away, and from now on I will be sure that even if she doesn't help I will start the food putting away as we are saying our (always long) good-bye.

The important part in all this is you are identifying trouble spots so you can fix them for the future.
    Karin

I agree, I don't really do the guilt thing anymore, now it is a learning experience that, assuming I learn it, will serve me well for the rest of my life. I bet eventually I even get to a point where I am so used to not eating while I put the food away that I won't have to do it with people around!

SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=272.0 -2.8
    Sleep= 7:32 with 94% efficiency
    Urine Ketones=trace
    Blood Ketones= no data yet
    Calories =1671
    Net Carbs = 13g/3%
    Fat=151g/83%
    Protein=59g/14%
    Steps = 8795

Right back on track and feeling good! TOM started today and I am having some trouble with water pooling in my ankles, which is not totally uncommon for me, except I am drinking a lot now so it is sort of weird. Also, still having issues with the skin on my face. It is breaking out, but not actually acne, more of a reaction. It has been going on for at least 6 months, but was only on my chin until the past few weeks where it showed up on the bridge of my nose between my eyes. I need to go to the dermatologist anyway, just need to remember to call for the appointment this afternoon.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Looking good, Chris!

Re: guilt. You know, no point in it, really. You can't change the past, only the future.

why hello spammer.. have not seen you all in a while!

Looks good Chris. When do you weigh in again?
    Karin

My official is March 5th the morning I go to the doctor's for my annual, I wanted to compare my scale to hers. But now that I am doing this I will be weighing in daily to compare it to the other data, mostly the ketones and BS numbers. I am using it as a data point now. I have added the ketones and sleep as things to follow in my MFP, I will add Fasting BS if I decide to go ahead and do it too (depends on how many times I am willing to poke myself).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    SW 2/26/13 =274.8
    CW=270.8 -1.2even with TOM here!
    Sleep= 6:45 w/ 95% efficiency
    Urine Ketones=trace
    Blood Ketones= no data yet
    Calories =1722
    Net Carbs = 15g/4%
    Fat=157g/83%
    Protein=57g/13%
    Steps = 8100

I am getting into the groove again, it feels natural to me, not having to work it. DH's snoring woke me up at 4:40, I just got out of bed, couldn't get him to roll over and I was so irritated with him I would not have been able to fall back asleep anyway. Plus, I get up at 5:30 so it would have been a tease.

Lightly snowing right now, not sticking though so they didn't call school. Just as well since I woke up anyway.

I think that I will sit with the monitor this weekend and try to figure out exactly how to use it. Probably do a FBS test. I have never been able to get anything more than the first pink on the ketostix, so I am wondering if I don't just need to do the blood testing. Except that we have 3 college visits this month. Now that I was in such a rush to get the monitor, I wonder if I should wait. It sucks the the testing strips are so pricey.