Page 282 of 650 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 6497

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 282

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes! Lol the forecast on my phone for tomorrow says one word: blizzard.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    wow, hunker down mode!

ok, so good news and bad news. After I finished my pre-tracked day, I didn't stop eating. Had a bit of a binge actually. So that is the bad news. The good news is it was all low carb and I have no more macadamia nuts and obviously will not be buying anymore.

Not sure what set me off. It wasn't emotional, it wasn't boredom, it wasn't work avoidance (my 3 big binge triggers, not necessarily in that order). I just wanted to nibble the nuts while I was watching tv. This is not a typical activity for me, but there it is. Then, I made DS bacon cheese burgers. I divided the pound of ground beef into 4 burgers. He took the 2 bigger ones, I ate the 2 small ones. No bun for me. But all of that was above and beyond my days "allowance".

I have nothing to say for myself but hey today is another day and I am determined to get this down before that meter arrives.

DH may come home today if the weather between here and Florida clears up, otherwise it will be tomorrow. I will have to pick him up at the airport. I expected him to be gone till at least Tuesday or Wednesday. So I have to finish up the projects I have started and clean it all up, no starting any new ones. They will have to wait till he goes out of town next time.

So my sleep last night was fantastic, again! I slept 6:56 out of 7:30 in bed, with 97% efficiency. Woke up twice, very briefly, and had a 4:30 stretch of straight sleep. I woke up on my own, no alarm. So I feel like 7 solid hours is how much sleep I need. I just need to be in bed about 8 to get it though.

Did you weigh the burgers? Bummer about the binge but today is a fresh day.

Great news about the sleep!

How did the rug turn out and did you ever get a pic over the bed the hubs likes?
    Karin

I figured the burgers were 6oz at worst. It was a 1 pound hunk of beef, and I made 4 burgers. So even if I perfectly portioned them (I didn't) they would be 4oz each raw. Add a tablespoon of bacon bits, and a tablespoon of cheese (I mixed them into the burgers).

The rug...I love the color. When I started painting it, I was afraid I was going to run out of paint. So I painted in a circle, painting the outsides and working my way toward the middle incase I had to add water (which I did in the end) to make the whole thing cover, it would be under the table. Well that worked fine, the problem is where my inner circle overlapped the outer circle has a sort of ring where it is essentially 2 coats, so it has a different gloss. I think by applying a poly-acrylic top coat that will fix it, so I have an experimental patch I painted with that to see. Unfortunately that only comes in a satin finish (I would have wanted a matte), but even is more important, and I think the gloss will wear off as we use it.

The frame for over the bed is finished. And I need to staple the photo to the backing then put it in the frame. However, it is my plan to get 2 more frames, (my plan was/is to go thrifting on Monday morning) much smaller to go next to it, so that it is 3 pictures on the wall. So I don't want to hang it till I get the other 2 frames. Also, I want to paint the walls before I hang. He just needs to take another trip, soon.

p.s. I did get the allergy cover off the king sized bed (talk about heavy lifting!), and get it washed and sanitized and back on the bed (alone) so he will be very happy about that. He thinks his sinus problems are because I don't wash that (and the sheets) often enough. He is probably right. The cover is supposed to be done once a year and I have done that, and I used to wash the sheets after a roll in the hay, now that happens so rarely, I guess I just have to do it without the roll in the hay cue.
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-24-2013 at 06:57 AM.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry about yesterday. Perhaps it is the lower carbs and your are searching for nutrition? Either way, you're right, today is a new day, and it's going to be FANTASTIC!

I'm so impressed with your artistic skills. When God was handing out talents, he skipped me on anything crafty or creative. I guess at least I can cook well enough

Well, sure, but the talents he gave me are not marketable in any significant way. ie. I cannot make money at it. the house is cute, but no income. DH would rather see income.

My goal is to change the sheets weekly, however i sometimes get busy and forget.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Mine aren't all that marketable, either. The ones I have, I'm not sure I really want to use Actually, I could really see you doing something like an events director. With your creativity, personality, and organization, you would be great.

I should change the sheets more, too, but it doesn't happen. I alternate towels one week and sheets the next (usually....).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry about the binge. I'm sure you will get right back to it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ugh towels I go through every other day!! So many towels but i have issues with old towels..lol
    Karin